Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health, 90 Tablets

CAUSED ASTHMA...CAUTION!!!

Posted by Reviewer3118519 From Canada on Oct 17, 2012

I've never had asthma before, this formula caused me reaction of tightness in breath-way, I actually was whizzing. It happened 3 times, each about 30 minutes after taking this, so I am pretty sure this formula was causing my "asthma". I did some research for my own clarity. I found out the main ingredient: "N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine" has a side effect for some people, causing bronchospasm, i.e. a bronchial spasm, a sudden constriction of the muscles in the walls of the bronchioles... which is asthma. There are many positive reviews for this product, so only a few had the allergic reaction. Just a word of caution in case you have allergic reaction as me, also be careful if you are giving this to children. I just wonder why they put this "N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine" in it when it is supposed to be taken by people with a weak respiratory condition.

FINALLY!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2760776 From North Carolina on Jan 24, 2012

I have tried for many many years to find something to clear my right sinus! All of the "miracle" remedies that are made JUST FOR THE SINUSES. I've never had any luck - - - - - UNTIL NOW!! I have a tooth embedded in my sinus cavity and my right sinus tends to get infected over and over again. But as long as I take this stuff daily - it helps tremendously!! Yeah - I still have a stopped up nose when I wake up and I have a little facial pain in the sinus area but it's barely even noticeable and it doesn't last long at all. And it really keeps stuff from building up in my sinuses - I can actually blow my nose daily and it keeps that horrible stuff ouf of my sinuses. I will never be without this stuff OR my Clear Lungs!!!!!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1990789 From California on Feb 05, 2012

Last year I had a bronchial issue that would stubbornly not go away with all the things I tried. This formula cleared it up in 2 to 3 days. Amazing stuff.

Natural Remedy for Asthma Attacks

Posted by Reviewer2495734 From Maryland on Jun 04, 2007

Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health gives long lasting relief from bronchial and other respiratory ailments. If you take this supplement as directed, I guarantee you will have fewer, and less severe, asthma attacks. This product is really great. Thank you Dr. Murray!

unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer1238930 From Connecticut on Oct 09, 2008

four months of sinus infections with 3 rounds of antibiotics and prednisone to no avail, this product cleared me up within 2 days. now i take it every day just to maintain. thanks iherb for a great product