Really it's useful

Posted by 5587381429445174125 on Apr 13, 2016

My Dad used this for long time, I guess it's very useful, it can improved the status of his lung

Not sure why I bought this, but I still use it

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

I can't quite tell what this does for my health. It could very well be a placebo effect.

Excellent results

Posted by 4776299663811573964 on Dec 11, 2015

Had symptoms of bronchial asthma and this helped a lot to cure in just one month.

Appears to do the job

Posted by 5105312343532895688 on Feb 02, 2015

I have been taking it for purposes of strenthening immune factors. I had already stopped coughing after undergoing coughs for about six months with a short break of three weeks. My cough (bronchitis) has disappeared for about one month; it was caused by a virus. Has relief been aided by this Natural Factors product? I don't know. I'll keep taking it on a daily basis until it runs out. Presumably, it has already aided the immune response.

AMAAAAAZING

Posted by 5452701465169319801 on Nov 05, 2014

74 yr old husband. copd, emphysema, one diaphragm paralyzed, heart disease, cancer. doing fair on nebulizer, symbicort, spurivia. couldn't walk from front door to mailbox...out of air. FOR YEARS. now on oxygen 24. TRIED THIS PRODUCT. AFTER THE SECOND TABLET, HE PUT DOWN THE NEBULIZER AND OXYGEN. TAKES ONLY TWO A DAY. ALSO DOESN'T NEED BI-PAP AT NIGHT NOW FOR SLEEP APENA. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING, TRULY GOOD, WORKS ALL THE TIME, NO SIDE EFFECT HERB I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING WORK. I monitored his blood pressure, no rise. Blood sugar, no rise. pulse, no rise. Now he monitors. HE FEELS REALLY GOOD AND GOES TO WORK NOW, WALKS A 10,000 SQ FT BUILDING ALL DAY. IT WORKS.

great for maintenance of lung congestion and sinus

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Sep 26, 2014

My husband has a lung condition whereby he gets a really bad lung congestion after a sniffle, we take one of these every day and for four years he has not had the lung condition. These keep it under control. I take them for sinus and they seem to keep my sinus infections under control too. Good quality and great price.

Recommendable product

Posted by 5667284024704158708 on Sep 17, 2014

Proper price, fast delivery, and it works to my bronchial issue Less phlegm, less cough, and less irrtation

Bronchial and sinus health

Posted by 5555720265719011453 on Sep 01, 2014

Like product for its safety and it is gentle and effective at clearing sinus and bronchial tubes when congested because of bad air or a cold. Can rely on i herb for safety.

best to fight mucus in airway

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Apr 18, 2014

Recommended when you have a lot of mucus in your nose and lung. It acts very fast to dissolve.

It works!

Posted by 4784601502947472460 on Mar 08, 2014

This is the perfect alternative to allergy medicines and prescription drugs for my stuffy seasonal allergy head.