CAUSED ASTHMA...CAUTION!!!

Posted by Reviewer3118519 on Oct 17, 2012

I've never had asthma before, this formula caused me reaction of tightness in breath-way, I actually was whizzing. It happened 3 times, each about 30 minutes after taking this, so I am pretty sure this formula was causing my "asthma". I did some research for my own clarity. I found out the main ingredient: "N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine" has a side effect for some people, causing bronchospasm, i.e. a bronchial spasm, a sudden constriction of the muscles in the walls of the bronchioles... which is asthma. There are many positive reviews for this product, so only a few had the allergic reaction. Just a word of caution in case you have allergic reaction as me, also be careful if you are giving this to children. I just wonder why they put this "N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine" in it when it is supposed to be taken by people with a weak respiratory condition.

Review of Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health

Posted by Reviewer2148284 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is excellent if you are coughing, "whistling" in the bronchial pipes, unrestful, so that sleep is disturbed. If you take two tablets, the effect will come within one hour and last for about six hours. You wil cough up some phlegm, and sleep will be much better. You can also take this product for an old bronchitis, that will not really go away. There are many other possibilities....

FINALLY!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Jan 24, 2012

I have tried for many many years to find something to clear my right sinus! All of the "miracle" remedies that are made JUST FOR THE SINUSES. I've never had any luck - - - - - UNTIL NOW!! I have a tooth embedded in my sinus cavity and my right sinus tends to get infected over and over again. But as long as I take this stuff daily - it helps tremendously!! Yeah - I still have a stopped up nose when I wake up and I have a little facial pain in the sinus area but it's barely even noticeable and it doesn't last long at all. And it really keeps stuff from building up in my sinuses - I can actually blow my nose daily and it keeps that horrible stuff ouf of my sinuses. I will never be without this stuff OR my Clear Lungs!!!!!

Natural Remedy for Asthma Attacks

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jun 04, 2007

Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health gives long lasting relief from bronchial and other respiratory ailments. If you take this supplement as directed, I guarantee you will have fewer, and less severe, asthma attacks. This product is really great. Thank you Dr. Murray!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Feb 05, 2012

Last year I had a bronchial issue that would stubbornly not go away with all the things I tried. This formula cleared it up in 2 to 3 days. Amazing stuff.

AMAAAAAZING

Posted by 5452701465169319801 on Nov 05, 2014

74 yr old husband. copd, emphysema, one diaphragm paralyzed, heart disease, cancer. doing fair on nebulizer, symbicort, spurivia. couldn't walk from front door to mailbox...out of air. FOR YEARS. now on oxygen 24. TRIED THIS PRODUCT. AFTER THE SECOND TABLET, HE PUT DOWN THE NEBULIZER AND OXYGEN. TAKES ONLY TWO A DAY. ALSO DOESN'T NEED BI-PAP AT NIGHT NOW FOR SLEEP APENA. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING, TRULY GOOD, WORKS ALL THE TIME, NO SIDE EFFECT HERB I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING WORK. I monitored his blood pressure, no rise. Blood sugar, no rise. pulse, no rise. Now he monitors. HE FEELS REALLY GOOD AND GOES TO WORK NOW, WALKS A 10,000 SQ FT BUILDING ALL DAY. IT WORKS.

It works !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

I'm a smoker and this definately helps my breathing and clears my lungs within 1-2 hours after taking a tablet. Will continue to buy this product :-) Great price too

unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer1238930 on Oct 09, 2008

four months of sinus infections with 3 rounds of antibiotics and prednisone to no avail, this product cleared me up within 2 days. now i take it every day just to maintain. thanks iherb for a great product

Well worth the Cost!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 24, 2010

I have had a nasty chest infection for months - ultimately had to have antibiotics and it still hasnt gone. Currently investigating further. Re this product. The amount of sputum produced prior to taking these meant coughing up large quantities 3 -4 times a day with accompanying use of ventolin. I took 2 tablets and I could immediately breathe better, the next day I was using ventolin once a day. A couple days later and sputum production was down from 3 -4 long bouts to 1. It didnt cure it - but it was very effective in reducing the symptoms of the illness and improving breathing.

I won't be without this product!

Posted by Reviewer1458753 on Nov 16, 2010

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I remember now why I like it so much. I used it a couple winters ago and just started using it again. It keeps my sinuses and lungs clear. I use 1 - 3 x a day depending on my symptoms. I also give it to my daughter who's 14 and my son who's 20 and smokes. This is better than your over the counter sinus medications since it doesn't make you groggy. It really breaks up the congestion in both my sinuses and my lungs. I highly recommend this product.