Obsene size!

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

Would gag trying to get these down me which I find ironic. Turfed them out!

Lung Bronchial and Sinus Health

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Feb 02, 2011

I haven't noticed any difference in these-first the pills are large and hard to swallow- I continue to have a lot of sinus problems and will try something else.

Great for Your Lungs and Breathing

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Aug 24, 2010

I have a "crunched" lung. According to the doctor, it is like a "collapsed" lung only "crunched." The result is that I lost about 30% lung capacity. Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health seems to keep my lungs open and expanded, I breathe easier and fuller.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Nov 19, 2008

Works very well in allieviating my lung issues from allergies. When I take this i notice i am able to breath much better.

no congestion at all

Posted by Reviewer2061176 on Apr 20, 2008

I am an avid bowler, and a non-smoker (quit 4 years ago). Usually after a night of bowling my sinuses are congested the next day. I take a quality nutritional supplement but this product is bar none the best thing I have found for the respiratory system. We are in the middle of pollen season here in Virginia and most people are really suffering. I have had no symptoms of allergies at all! Would highly reccommend this product.

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer1755060 on Aug 02, 2007

I don't have medical insurance and I was so sick with bronchitis that I could not raise my heart rate or body temperature, inhale or exhale deeply, or lie on my side or back without violently coughing for 30 minutes straight. No flem would come up no matter how hard i coughed. Two days after taking this and "Heel BHI, Bronchitis" tablets I was 90% better and all the mucus and flem came right up.

marvelous

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jun 24, 2011

This stuff works. In just three short weeks I can sleep the entire night through without waking up all the time to blow my nose. I can breath all day and all night. I am also taking those inhalers less and less. I believe eventually I will be off of inhalers forever. I have never used anything that has worked as well as this. It works better then even inhalers. I take three a day. the price is good also.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Sep 19, 2011

I get bronchitis and colds that go to my chest often, I'm hoping this will help keep me clear. So far so good- coughed a bunch of yucky up (sorry, but that's what it's supposed to do).

good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 27, 2012

I take this once each morning instead of taking allergy pills. So far it is working fine for keeping my congestion at bay. I hope it works for different allergies all year round.

Excellent cleared chest and even helped snoring!

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Partner only started these a couple of days ago but already helping reduce chronic cough and nasal problems. V impressed. Good ingredients. Contains NAC which is great for the lungs and Mullein which is excellent for loosening mucus. This product really helped the more it was used. Even less snoring! Update chest cleared significantly as more were taken and snoring improved also not eliminated but greatly reduced! I hope you found this review helpful.