not the best

Posted by Reviewer1965742 on Sep 02, 2008

I purchased this and lung-saver from iherb. lung saver has the indian herbs i originally had been looking for in and easy to take formula unlike natural factors. maybe thats why lung saver works so damn well. natural factors to me didnt to a think. i have something like emphasyma...but its stress related. lung saver opened my lungs way up. no stimulants in it either. id rather recommend that.

Obsene size!

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

Would gag trying to get these down me which I find ironic. Turfed them out!

Lung Bronchial and Sinus Health

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Feb 02, 2011

I haven't noticed any difference in these-first the pills are large and hard to swallow- I continue to have a lot of sinus problems and will try something else.

Great for Your Lungs and Breathing

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Aug 24, 2010

I have a "crunched" lung. According to the doctor, it is like a "collapsed" lung only "crunched." The result is that I lost about 30% lung capacity. Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health seems to keep my lungs open and expanded, I breathe easier and fuller.

no congestion at all

Posted by Reviewer2061176 on Apr 20, 2008

I am an avid bowler, and a non-smoker (quit 4 years ago). Usually after a night of bowling my sinuses are congested the next day. I take a quality nutritional supplement but this product is bar none the best thing I have found for the respiratory system. We are in the middle of pollen season here in Virginia and most people are really suffering. I have had no symptoms of allergies at all! Would highly reccommend this product.

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer1755060 on Aug 02, 2007

I don't have medical insurance and I was so sick with bronchitis that I could not raise my heart rate or body temperature, inhale or exhale deeply, or lie on my side or back without violently coughing for 30 minutes straight. No flem would come up no matter how hard i coughed. Two days after taking this and "Heel BHI, Bronchitis" tablets I was 90% better and all the mucus and flem came right up.

Back To Normal Breathing

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 22, 2009

I had bad sinus problems for years and mild asthma. It made it hard for me to breath at night and going to sleep was at time difficullt because both nasal passages were plugged. I started taking the Natural Factors tablets 2-3 times day and it really made a difference for me. I can now breathe with both nasal passages clear and sleep much better and deeper. Thank you Iherb for the low price and good service.

Bronchial and sinus health

Posted by 5555720265719011453 on Sep 01, 2014

Like product for its safety and it is gentle and effective at clearing sinus and bronchial tubes when congested because of bad air or a cold. Can rely on i herb for safety.

great for maintenance of lung congestion and sinus

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Sep 26, 2014

My husband has a lung condition whereby he gets a really bad lung congestion after a sniffle, we take one of these every day and for four years he has not had the lung condition. These keep it under control. I take them for sinus and they seem to keep my sinus infections under control too. Good quality and great price.

good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 27, 2012

I take this once each morning instead of taking allergy pills. So far it is working fine for keeping my congestion at bay. I hope it works for different allergies all year round.