Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health, 90 Tablets

Fabulous!!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 16, 2010

This product is like a miracle for clearing out my lungs when allergies or exposure to viruses causes lingering congestion.

I do feel relief

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Mar 16, 2010

It's true that when I awake with or experience reduced breathing capacity and take one or two of these, breathing is eased and increased withing approx. 10-15 minutes, will continue use.

Well worth the Cost!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 24, 2010

I have had a nasty chest infection for months - ultimately had to have antibiotics and it still hasnt gone. Currently investigating further. Re this product. The amount of sputum produced prior to taking these meant coughing up large quantities 3 -4 times a day with accompanying use of ventolin. I took 2 tablets and I could immediately breathe better, the next day I was using ventolin once a day. A couple days later and sputum production was down from 3 -4 long bouts to 1. It didnt cure it - but it was very effective in reducing the symptoms of the illness and improving breathing.

I won't be without this product!

Posted by Reviewer1458753 on Nov 16, 2010

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I remember now why I like it so much. I used it a couple winters ago and just started using it again. It keeps my sinuses and lungs clear. I use 1 - 3 x a day depending on my symptoms. I also give it to my daughter who's 14 and my son who's 20 and smokes. This is better than your over the counter sinus medications since it doesn't make you groggy. It really breaks up the congestion in both my sinuses and my lungs. I highly recommend this product.

works well for me

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Nov 20, 2010

I use this when congested, during allergy season. I used to use advair and flonase. I haven't suffered from any respiratory or sinus infections when using the natural factors. It keeps my sinuses and lungs clear.