Tool For Beating Cancer!

Posted by Reviewer1994791 on Feb 25, 2009

My husband used this during Chemo Treatments. He didn't have the side effects he would have had without it and six weeks later he is now cancer free! NO MORE LYMPHOMA! He continues to use a lesser amount to keep him cancer free! My mom is also using this while on chemo for a brain tumor. She is also seeing the results and won't go without it!

For anyone with cancer or bad immune system

Posted by Reviewer1089483 on Jun 29, 2008

this is expensive but worth the price and a it less than at other stores

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1513043 on Dec 26, 2007

used it to supplement chemo. works very well!

susie

Posted by Reviewer1909687 on Dec 05, 2008

probably the most effective of the regimen of supplements by Natural Factors that i took a large quantity of, during and after chemo, to support my immune system.

pill half full

Posted by Reviewer1543525 on Dec 29, 2007

I"ve been buying these pills from you for some time so I was astonished when one pill was only half full (but closed) with a 2 inch hair sticking out of it.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1638725 on Feb 05, 2010

My mother is a cancer patient who has been taking these for seven years to bolster her immunity; we think they are a wonderful product. These were used in a Sloan Kettering trial on breast cancer patients, and it was through a doctor at the Integrative Center there that we found out about these.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Aug 11, 2009

As far as I can tell this is as good as any, but I'm still researching maitake products while using this one. A good value.

MaitakeGold 404.

Posted by Reviewer2259997 on Sep 04, 2009

Thank you for your prompt service. Although very early in my course of treament it looks as though you have a new satisfied customer.They seem to be working brilliantly. Thanks again,

Maitake Gold 404

Posted by Reviewer2954115 on Oct 26, 2007

Excellent. Works like a charm.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2009667 on Dec 13, 2009

I didn't buy the Gold 404 expecting to see any results. I bought it because I have cancer in my family, and I want to attack a cancer cell before it becomes an issue. I have seen the results of Maitake Gold 404 and I am impressed. I take it as a prophylactic.