No commnets

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015

No effects observed

Using as part of my supplementation while treating MSIDS - Late stage Lyme - liver lover!

Posted by 5299500619190657676 on Jan 29, 2015

Liver detox & repair & modulate the immune system. Helps decrease the frequency of herxheimer reactions. Helps protect my liver. Couldn't function without this stuff! Essential to my team of supplements!

Ottimo prodotto

Posted by 5010256358187559085 on Sep 04, 2014

Per ora non posso dire molto lo utilizza un amico da pochi giorni ...a lui piace molto . In futuro potrò dare più informazioni! Come sempre ,complimenti a Iherb per la velocità e la precisione nel suo lavoro.

두통 다 먹음

Posted by wishinggirl on Aug 12, 2014

술도 자주 먹는 편이고 피로도 쉽게 느끼는 편이라 두통 샀었는데 다 먹었네요. 나우푸드것도 평이 좋지만, 열혈검색끝에 이걸로 골랐는데 괜찮은것 같습니다. 주변에 선물해드려도 좋아하시네요~

Excellent

Posted by 4630143249810779993 on May 30, 2014

I am happy with this supplement. After receiving a warning from my doctor that my liver's blood work was high, I started taking these and have felt much better. I am not sure truly how much of an effect they are having on my liver, and I am curious as to what my next blood work will say, however I do feel physically better after taking these. Perhaps it's psychological, but I do feel like I'm helping my liver out when I take them, especially after a night of drinking Soju (in South Korea).

name

Posted by 5260039185740334373 on May 02, 2014

really working product, a week receiving a positive effect it felt.

Great supplement

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

Small capsule, easy to take

Good product

Posted by 5725309985203518244 on Mar 16, 2014

Good product, value for money as well as effective.

Best product

Posted by 5336270032883852929 on Sep 22, 2013

Effective !

Didn't notice a big difference - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

This herb is often recommended for PCOS (which I struggle with), as improved liver function and bile flow help to metabolize all those pesky hormones faster and more effectively. I've been taking this product for three weeks now but haven't noticed a big difference... but may be my liver function was ok to start with Please visit my page for reviews of more PCOS supplements!