Good product

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jan 02, 2010

Good product. I like it because it is allergen friendly and good price.

Natural Factors - Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Dec 25, 2009

With the amount of vitamins we take the nutritionlists said we needed this vitamin to help cleanse the liver to keep it healthy.

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Dec 01, 2009

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Excellent Liver Protection

Posted by Reviewer1414114 on Nov 30, 2009

Milk Thistle is amazing with regard to its beneficial effects for the liver. I can honestly say that anytime I know I plan to drink, I take some Milk Thistle Extract before and after I drink and I never ever get a hangover...even after copious amounts of alcohol. I have even given these capsules to others and they, too, swear by them as excellent hangover preventatives. After reading the medical literature detailing the benefits of Milk Thistle for the liver (against toxic insult) I have proven those benefits subjectively in my own life. Highly recommended for any liver ailment or mere protection against the ravaging effects of too much alcohol.

Milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2618918 on Sep 25, 2009

OK....I was skeptical, but after taking this, the pain in my liver has dwindled. I would order twice as much (double the dosage) if I could afford it. I'm on a fixed income, and nowhere, absolutely NOwhere, do I get credit for herbal remedies. I'm from the "old school" and I know that herbal remedies have very few side-effects, which is why I choose them. Thanks for offering such a wonderful choice...

Posted by Reviewer3283606 on Aug 08, 2009

Milk thistle is a good liver detoxer.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer3208714 on Jul 12, 2009

Works great, and at a great price. Shipping was seamless.

WAS GIVEN AS A GIFT

Posted by Reviewer2366484 on Jun 21, 2009

My daughter is having liver problems, and I gave her this as a gift. She advised me that it is working well for her

Milk Thistle Extract

Posted by Reviewer1417911 on Apr 15, 2009

Great product! I give this product to my Golden Retriever (with the recommendation of our veterinary oncologist) after he received several chemo treatments which affected his liver. He is doing just great right now. Also, I really appreciated the very fast delivery. Thanks!!

Natural Factors, Milk Thistle Extract

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Apr 13, 2009

Great product, I like that they also have Dandelion Root and Tumeric Root added, both are herbs that I try to take regularly also. This makes it easier to get them along with the milk thistle. These pills are smaller than 0 size easy to swallow.