K2 and mag aspartate make this a winner.

Posted by Reviewer2815476 on Oct 21, 2010

The only multi-vit product I could find with Vitamin K2 in it and a better form of magnesium (aspartate) than most multiples which have the cheaper less efficient Magnesium Oxide.

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2223531 on Nov 16, 2011

These vitamins seem very complete. Since it recommends 3 a day I give my dog one every morning. I feel they help me avoid the slumps that come late morning and late afternoon. I buy this brand because they are recommended by Dr. Michael Murray ND.

Very good multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1400808 on May 01, 2012

I have been using these about 3 months. Just ordered two more bottles. They are easy to swallow and digest being veggie capsules. The magnesium form of aspartate makes the magnesium absorbable. Mag oxide is the cheap form and basically is not absorbable. Has vitamin D3, not just plain D like so many others. It is hard to say for sure but I think I am feeling all around better and think some of minor deficiences in certain vitamins and minerals have now disappeared. I have tried to find a cheaper multi vitamin mineral of this same quality and form and as best I can tell there is nothing else out there that is easy on the tummy and has such high quality forms of each ingredient. The price is good here, especially with free shipping with $20 order

Expensive by comparison

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 22, 2010

I was using this for quite a while and liked it but then compared prices. I was not happy to find I could get another product just as good for a lot less money. I switched to Rainbow Light which has 3 different products to choose from and only take once a day instead of 3 times a day.

Natural Factors 50- MultiFactors

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010

Very nice multi vitamin for 50 and up women!!

review of vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2259652 on May 30, 2010

I have been taking them less than a month, but feel good about them. I have a nutritionist friend who says that you are very dependable and the vitamins are good.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer3156934 on Jun 01, 2010

Was taking another multivitamin, then switched to Garden of Life and noticed a change in how I was feeling (for the better). Decided to try this since it is cheaper and haven't noticed any difference.

got these for my mom

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012

She says she is feeling great with these :)

Good brand, a complete vitamin & mineral formula

Posted by Reviewer3206688 on Jul 22, 2011

My mom has been taking Natural Factors for several months. She feels more energetic after taking this supplement. I trust this brand as its products are made in Canada & are in accordance with Canada's GMP standard.

Good supplement for Women 50+

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on Dec 16, 2014

This supplement suits me, 50+, Vegan. Only one inconvenience is 2 caps to take each time, while I'm looking for a supplement 1 cap per serving. Imagine if you have to take supplements every day, this one plus other one, finally there are too many caps to swallow. But this product fullfills the promise, I feel energetic and no aging problem comparing to 10 years ago.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »