hard to find!

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Aug 19, 2008

I have been using this for some time after reading Andrew Saul's Doctor Yourself books. I have to split them in half to not get an overwhelming niacin flush reaction. But it's a good way to see if you're short niacin or not. No flush, you're short, take more later. Flush, you're doing fine. It's a good buy, too!

Thank you Natural Factors - no unnecessary fillers or ingredients

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 24, 2013

Effective! I've started to look at Natural Factors more and more - often good value and/or don't contain lots of unnecessary junk. These tablets are small and well utilised - can easily be cut in half if needed (e.g. to avoid a niacin flush) and hold together well. Would prefer a 50mg tablet. Recommend. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

pure natural niacin

Posted by Reviewer1381105 on Sep 14, 2009

No fillers - excellent product

Niacin

Posted by Reviewer2101340 on Feb 09, 2010

Excellent price, good dosage amount, ingredient is only Niacin, which is difficult to find.

Just experienced my first flush

Posted by Reviewer2329940 on Oct 11, 2011

I started taking these about a week ago, and had not experienced any flushing until about three days ago...I work in a very cold office :( so the flushing was a welcomed feeling.

Good

Posted by LivingHealthy on Jul 10, 2012

This did cause a flush (I was aware of) which from my understanding is a good thing because it helps to eliminate toxins.

good flushing

Posted by Reviewer2408708 on May 10, 2011

I always test the potency of any niacin supplement by taking it on empty stomach with juice in the morning. this brand pass the test with flying colors. the flushing is rapid and quite intense. plus there are no other unnecessary ingredients in it. recommend to all.

Trying out for high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Jan 26, 2010

Trying to see if it help high cholesterol. So far can feel it thins my blood which is good. So I take 50 mg (half a pill) every other day to avoid too much thinning of blood.

Niacin in its pure form without any additional unneeded ingredients

Posted by 4771196501841825363 on May 09, 2013

Bought this after listening to numerous lectures by Andrew Saul. Seems to be the only "original" niacin on iherb without any unneeded and harmful ingredient.

Niacin

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Jun 07, 2013

I use the natural niacin to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol. It works great for both and I don't mind the flush it gives as it is healthier and works better than the flush-free kind.