NIacin works on high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2270172 on Dec 31, 2006

This is a form of NIacin that contains inositol hexaniacinite, which doesn't cause flushing, and is much easier on your liver. I have significantly reduced my LDL and tryglycerides, while raising my HDL, by using niacin.

Good price and works.

Posted by Reviewer1663116 on Nov 18, 2009

I use no flush niacin for nerve pain. Natural Factor works just as good as fancy/expensive no filler brands.

Like the no flush

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Nov 18, 2010

I have been using some form of non-flush Nicacin for 10 years. Its good to help lower blood fats. My cardiologist recommends it. You can take up to 2000 mg of it per day, but should have blood tests on a regular basis to check its effectiveness and liver function. There is a RX Niacin called Niaspan, but it can cause that uncomfortable flushing, so I use a non-flushing product and it seems to work just as well.

Natural Factors, No Flush Niacin, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jul 25, 2009

This Niacin made my legs ache terribly. Maybe just too many mg for my body. I do like Natural Factors products.

favorite niacin

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on May 27, 2009

my doctor recommened this type of niacin and i like the no flush reaction of it. Regular niacin is also too acidic on my stomach. Not this one, like it a lot!

strong racemmendation

Posted by hcleelk on Aug 18, 2013

very satisfaction

good

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Jul 17, 2008

I'm a doctor.. bought for some patients with congenital metabolic cholestrol disease.. it works and no flushing..

May be better to go for the real deal!

Posted by Reviewer1180926 on Mar 11, 2009

The no flush niacin was a waste of time and money for me. My LDL went up 50 points and my HDL went down 20 points in the 8 weeks I took the no flush niacin (1,500 mg. daily) I am now going to take a prescription niacin (Niaspan) to see if it works better. I will take a baby aspirin to help with the flushing issue. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want to go back on statin drugs!

Marcia Cavalieri

Posted by marciapsic on Jun 13, 2011

I liked the product very much.

no flush, no nada

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jun 19, 2008

no nothing;waste of money and time

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »