very good

Posted by 5257149565756510071 on Mar 20, 2015

effective

Oil of Oregano

Posted by 5684222553419687833 on Mar 06, 2015

I really like this product. I have a nagging cough, and I believe that it has helped calm it. I am so tired of cough drops!

Can't been Oregano oil

Posted by 5105312343532895688 on Feb 02, 2015

We have it on hand now for a multiplicity of ailments including, but not limited to, immune strengthening. All researched reports on its effectiveness are positive to very positive.

Parfait, très bon produit.

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Jan 17, 2015

Excellent soutien lors de l'arrivée d'une gastro-entérite. Coupe instantanément l'envie de vomir, spectaculaire! Gastro soignée en 2 jours.

Great product n taste ok

Posted by Joycechua on Nov 03, 2014

It's a very good product for throat inflammation or when I feel that I'm coming down with cold or respiratory issues. I've tried other brands that I herbs carries n and they tasted funny with some Indian herbs smell. This one is fine .

Oil of Oregano

Posted by 4971542886015759817 on Nov 01, 2014

I love this oil of oregano, I use it for many things . It is a staple in my home and use it for different things. Can't see myself with out it.

To kill parasites

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014

I started using this product 3 weeks ago as a step in a protocol to kill gut parasites. This will take (some) time, but using this is highly recommended. Every morning just 4 drops (easy to use!) under your tonque. But, beware of the hot sensation! Sometimes I think, today its not so bad and than the feeling kicks in. You can use this for all kind of funges infections (feet, toenails) and parasites. Keep using this for sure.

Super

Posted by 4793293750969481244 on Jun 01, 2014

I use this oil all the time. Internal against colds and stomach problems. Externally for fungus and rusch or insectbite. I works for all!

Not sure

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

I purchased these drops because I read about the anti-bacterial properties of Oregano oil and hoped they would help with the Pseudomonas ear infection I have been battling for 6 months. I have noticed some improvement with my infection but not enough to claim that these drops are doing any good. What I have noticed is the Candida infection I have been suffering from (due to months of anti-biotics) has just about cleared up and my breath is a lot fresher. So if not good for the ear infection certainly good for yeast infections and bad breath.

So good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Jan 21, 2014

It`s the second one I am using, it is great I tell you !