Althete's Foot almost gone!

Posted by Reviewer1452228 on Apr 05, 2011

After spending a ton of money on prescription salves for my son' chronic athlete's foot, this was recommended. It works wonderfully! Almost gone! My only qualm with it is the size. Love the dropper, though...

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Nov 04, 2012

I purchased oil of Oregano to save it for times when my immune may need a little help to fight against infections of kinds such as sore throat and common colds or stomach ailment. I picked this brand because it has a Minimum 80% Carvacrol.

excelent

Posted by JaelPalma on Oct 04, 2012

Excelent oil for candida and parasites

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2921607 on Feb 05, 2011

I love using Oil of Oregano. This one has a little more olive oil than one I've previously used, but as a result, it's a bit easier going down.

AWESOME!!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 14, 2013

I used it on my son with a very strong tonsillitis! I did not use any antibiotics to see if it worked. I was amazed at the effects that it did! According to some studies is more powerful than vancomycin because bacteria can not resist carvacrol! These bacteria can not create resistance!

Incredibly powerful at nuking the flu!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2012

I bought this several months ago. Yesterday I woke up with flu symptoms. I took some of my other supplements and they helped somewhat but I needed something very potent. Boy, does this work fast! Think essential oils [EO] of eucalyptus, menthol or rosemary. This is even stronger. I placed 4 drops in very hot water and let it sit until tolerable. The liquid tastes super oily and very strong. For that reason, it's not my first choice but when I need urgent relief, nothing works as fast as this! The first sip inebriated me with apprehension as it seemed to awaken all my internal cells. I know this is not an EO but it felt as if I'd ingested something forbidden. It worried me, and my body responded to the fear. But merely 2 minutes after sipping it, the healing took over, and really calmed me down as well as the worst of my symptoms. This took me aback. Within a few more minutes my mental confusion and exhaustion abated enough to let me know I was going to be ok. (I have a life threatening illness and catching the flu is very dangerous for me). I am lucky to find some amazing remedies at iHerb, but this one is top of the line, although not a favorite by taste. I never want to be without this during flu season. Fortunately a few drops is all it takes so I expect this little bottle to last me at least a couple years. One more thing that is missing in the product title: this one is organic and I would not trust the others to give me the same results. Well worth the extra expense.

The right percentage

Posted by Reviewer1327109 on Nov 25, 2012

This one has a minimum of 80% carvacrol (I've read it's only beneficial from 70% and up) for a great price. So this a good product that I will order again.

Works well for colds

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 05, 2012

Good for colds/sore throats. The taste is hard to stomach though, but worth it in my opinion. Carvacrol concentration 80%, the higher it is, the better the oil is, as I understood.

Strong but effective

Posted by Reviewer1954644 on Dec 01, 2011

While the instructions suggest the option of putting drops under your tongue, I wouldn't recommend it! Great product nonetheless.

Unbelievably good

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I have so many health issues and there are so many products that I've bought and have had to trash. This one is a lifesaver. A few drops in my aloe vera juice in the morning and before a big meal helps with energy and somehow with digestion. But it's for colds, flu and sinusitis that it comes into its own. When I feel something coming on I take 4 - 6 drops at least 4 times a day, sometimes up to double that amount and more often than not whatever I'm coming down with just doesn't eventuate. I find this in combination with garlic and thyme has helped me avoid antibiotics for recurring bronchitis. Wonderful stuff.