Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Oil of Oregano antibacterial antiviral

Posted by Reviewer3116271 on Aug 08, 2011

I had very bad bronchitis which had briefly turned into pneumonia. I believe the brevity of the pneumonia was due in part to the addition of oil of oregano to the regimine my doctors prescribed. I have experienced consistently good results in the past with this product in bacterial and viral situations.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2309387 on Dec 20, 2010

Helped clear up my dog's skin almost immediately

good

Posted by Reviewer1462801 on Nov 03, 2011

Really works on the cold virus if you take it more than once a day when you feel it coming on.

Incredibly powerful at nuking the flu!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2012

I bought this several months ago. Yesterday I woke up with flu symptoms. I took some of my other supplements and they helped somewhat but I needed something very potent. Boy, does this work fast! Think essential oils [EO] of eucalyptus, menthol or rosemary. This is even stronger. I placed 4 drops in very hot water and let it sit until tolerable. The liquid tastes super oily and very strong. For that reason, it's not my first choice but when I need urgent relief, nothing works as fast as this! The first sip inebriated me with apprehension as it seemed to awaken all my internal cells. I know this is not an EO but it felt as if I'd ingested something forbidden. It worried me, and my body responded to the fear. But merely 2 minutes after sipping it, the healing took over, and really calmed me down as well as the worst of my symptoms. This took me aback. Within a few more minutes my mental confusion and exhaustion abated enough to let me know I was going to be ok. (I have a life threatening illness and catching the flu is very dangerous for me). I am lucky to find some amazing remedies at iHerb, but this one is top of the line, although not a favorite by taste. I never want to be without this during flu season. Fortunately a few drops is all it takes so I expect this little bottle to last me at least a couple years. One more thing that is missing in the product title: this one is organic and I would not trust the others to give me the same results. Well worth the extra expense.

Very good product!

Posted by stefan108 on May 03, 2011

First time has a strong taste and you feel the sensation of warmth. But after few days of using this, I love it. Very good antibacterial action. I use 2 drops on my toothpaste, and after that, another 3 drops for massaging my gums. I recommend it.