Fights infections!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I take 4 drops and put them in a capsule. It is too spicey and strong to put under my tonuge like sugested on the bottle. I also take a 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil with it and some food. It will have a warming sensation in my stomach if I don't take it with food, but I don't have any problems or discomfort. I highly recommend!

Must-have!

Posted by 5327270284880596656 on May 23, 2012

Helps rapidly against flu and sore throat.

Issue with dropper

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Apr 17, 2012

This was not as potent as I had hoped, but seems to do the job. Oil of oregano is so versatile and useful. The main drawback is the blunt-ended dropper - it's much less precise and drips out easily when you lift it out of the bottle.

My favorite Oregano Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1419918 on Mar 29, 2012

I can put 4 drops under my tongue & it's not bitter like others I've tried.

Incredibly powerful at nuking the flu!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2012

I bought this several months ago. Yesterday I woke up with flu symptoms. I took some of my other supplements and they helped somewhat but I needed something very potent. Boy, does this work fast! Think essential oils [EO] of eucalyptus, menthol or rosemary. This is even stronger. I placed 4 drops in very hot water and let it sit until tolerable. The liquid tastes super oily and very strong. For that reason, it's not my first choice but when I need urgent relief, nothing works as fast as this! The first sip inebriated me with apprehension as it seemed to awaken all my internal cells. I know this is not an EO but it felt as if I'd ingested something forbidden. It worried me, and my body responded to the fear. But merely 2 minutes after sipping it, the healing took over, and really calmed me down as well as the worst of my symptoms. This took me aback. Within a few more minutes my mental confusion and exhaustion abated enough to let me know I was going to be ok. (I have a life threatening illness and catching the flu is very dangerous for me). I am lucky to find some amazing remedies at iHerb, but this one is top of the line, although not a favorite by taste. I never want to be without this during flu season. Fortunately a few drops is all it takes so I expect this little bottle to last me at least a couple years. One more thing that is missing in the product title: this one is organic and I would not trust the others to give me the same results. Well worth the extra expense.

oil of oregano

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Dec 29, 2011

A good product!

Strong but effective

Posted by Reviewer1954644 on Dec 01, 2011

While the instructions suggest the option of putting drops under your tongue, I wouldn't recommend it! Great product nonetheless.

Oregano oil

Posted by Reviewer1733755 on Nov 14, 2011

Loved the sent! I have used it when brushing teeth!

good

Posted by Reviewer1462801 on Nov 03, 2011

Really works on the cold virus if you take it more than once a day when you feel it coming on.

good

Posted by Reviewer3069646 on Oct 24, 2011

good for a little bit of everything.