10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1771322 on Jul 30, 2009

My sister and I both had sinus problems and other bacterial infections. This product really seems to help. We will be ordering more.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1633259 on Mar 17, 2009

I started taking Natural Factors Olive Leaf Extract for immune support. There's been a lot of stuff going around at my church and work but so far I have managed to avoid getting sick.

Cost-effective

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Jul 22, 2010

I bought this product because it seems to have a good amount of oleuropein (the active ingredient) compared to many other brands of olive leaf. Seemed to help in eradicating symptoms of an intestinal bug my family picked up. Also noticed my tinea cleared up while taking it, but I was taking a product called Tribiotics at the same time which I think had a synergistic effect.

helped clear virus

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Dec 03, 2010

I bought this product after spending about 3 weeks trying to get rid of a viral infection. It seemed to help as I felt better a few days after starting it and the virus cleared up about a week later.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 04, 2011

Great antiviral, antibacterial. I use 1 two times a day regularly and up the dose it I feel I'm coming down with something.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »