Good product

Posted by Reviewer1771322 on Jul 30, 2009

My sister and I both had sinus problems and other bacterial infections. This product really seems to help. We will be ordering more.

Cost-effective

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Jul 22, 2010

I bought this product because it seems to have a good amount of oleuropein (the active ingredient) compared to many other brands of olive leaf. Seemed to help in eradicating symptoms of an intestinal bug my family picked up. Also noticed my tinea cleared up while taking it, but I was taking a product called Tribiotics at the same time which I think had a synergistic effect.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1633259 on Mar 17, 2009

I started taking Natural Factors Olive Leaf Extract for immune support. There's been a lot of stuff going around at my church and work but so far I have managed to avoid getting sick.

helped clear virus

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Dec 03, 2010

I bought this product after spending about 3 weeks trying to get rid of a viral infection. It seemed to help as I felt better a few days after starting it and the virus cleared up about a week later.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg.

Posted by JANXAN on Aug 02, 2012

Product works but it is strong and I did not tolerate it well. Will try later to finish the bottle.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 04, 2011

Great antiviral, antibacterial. I use 1 two times a day regularly and up the dose it I feel I'm coming down with something.

Good cold fighter

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Apr 12, 2016

Helped a lot with fighting against viruses. Had to be taken with the first signs of cold 3-5 times per day, after that one-two for maintenance. Also good against candida. This is the good side. On the other hand it started to interfere probably with my thyroid (I am autoimmune hyper thyroid, still on remission). As I searched afterwards, its active component, hydroxy thyrosol may interfere with thyroid hormones - T3 and T4. The influence was rather mild but I still stopped taking olive leaf. At the same time it may be a suitable remedy for hypo thyroid people. No bad side effects.

Olive Leaf Extract brand Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2165123 on Sep 25, 2010

It is a little too early to comment on the results of this herb and what I am trying to see accomplished. The product appears in an attractive container,well sealed and is protected from moisture internally. Each 500 mg herb is encapsulated in clear gelatin and is acceptable for swallowing. Their is no undesirable after taste or effects from the capsule.The order was received in the time frame expected, andthe order was well packaged. Overall, a good job in handling and shipping of this order.

good

Posted by Reviewer3124473 on Dec 26, 2008

Good price