Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

Olive leaf extract is excellent to fight viral infections, sinus infections, colds and flu symptoms. It can also help to reduce blood pressure. Recommended by a Health Care consultant. It works for me.

Olive Leaf is underrated!

Posted by mozzer on Jan 17, 2015

For all the immune supplements out there, I think Olive Leaf is the best. It works quickly, it gives you energy and it is a good blood sugar modulator. You can use it when you are already stick or take some as a precautionary measure. Take with a good probiotic like Healthy Trinity and that's a great wellness combo.

ok

Posted by 4701582354049531713 on Nov 14, 2014

ok

good immune booster

Posted by 5335452226255019680 on Oct 29, 2014

I have found taking this regularly reduces the instances of illness for me

Excelent

Posted by 5181709923942095906 on Aug 20, 2014

Es un extracto potente y muy efectivo. Mi madre tomaba diuréticos para la hipertensión y con estas cápsulas los ha podido dejar, la tensión se le ha puesto normal y está súper contenta. Genial.

the best for candida and herpes

Posted by 5092067050143259459 on May 30, 2014

This is the best so far for candida and herpes. I have tried everything out of prescriebed and natural remedies. I have almost given up and thought I have to live with this disaster, but as soon as I have tried this great product, felt the result in 1 weak.

A most extraordinary thing happened.

Posted by OlgaVS on Oct 14, 2013

An absolutely extraordinary thing happened when I got it. It was a hot day - and powerful climate control inside when I was queuing for the parcel at the local post office - a cold blast right above me, and the queue got stuck. By bedtime I had a scratchy throat. My family encouraged me to test this new Oleuropein thing. I took one capsule before going to bed. In the morning I had a mild cough and a runny nose. Took another one. And one more between breakfast and lunch. By bedtime all the problems were gone. Is it supposed to work that fast or was I just lucky? There was perceptible perspiration during the day, so I think the stuff was really working hard. I have two bottles and I’m planning to order a couple more for the nasty ARVI season. THX Natural Factors and IHerb! P.S. It worked again! An indispensable thing for my family! Незаменимая вещь. выручал уже не один раз.

An alternative to hypertension medications

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 04, 2013

I had been on many different hypertension medications in the past 18 years, before I tried Olive Leaf Extract. I take 3 a day and my blood pressure has been within an acceptable range, usually lower than 135/85. This is one of the most powrful and beneficial supplements that you can take.

Good for immune support

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I take it to support my immune system whenever I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu. Its supposed to be able to fight not only viruses, but also bacteria, fungi and even protozoa.

Immunity from flu

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Nov 19, 2012

I found this product by snooping through the profiles of smart iherbers with a similar condition to mine (CFS). I've bought this here for the last, 2+ years and have not had the flu. A flu attack could drop my already low energy to barely bearable levels. I don't want that. So I take 3 of these a day and don't get the flu.