Anti Fungal

Posted by Reviewer1726742 on Mar 01, 2008

Best price anfd quality to take as an antifungal.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

Benefits help many problems. Since it can lower blood pressure, keep that in mind.

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Jul 16, 2012

Hair will Remain clean and crunch under your fingers ... :) ynikajúce, we use instead of chemical antibiotics, when we start to be sick, even against parasites in conjunction with other products against parasites. When the flu season, we take 2 tablets 3 times daily.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1633259 on Mar 17, 2009

I started taking Natural Factors Olive Leaf Extract for immune support. There's been a lot of stuff going around at my church and work but so far I have managed to avoid getting sick.

olive leaf extract from natural factors

Posted by Reviewer2671952 on Mar 07, 2008

i beleave in this product. since i am using it i told other people about it who now buy it. i told them only the olive leaf extract from natural factors, since i try'd other brands which dit not have the same effect. i will recomment it to anybody. i lost 55 lbs in the last 2 years, reason it removes the candita i think. further more my doctor told me that i dont have to take any of my medications anymore, which makes me the healthy'st in the last 20 years. i was taking medications for colesteral, high bloodpressure and for enlarged prostate. it also helped my arthritis a litttle. i am not a doctor, but some of my friends have told theyre doctor that they also want to talk to me to a natural opinion. good luck and good health to everyone. our lord god has put nothing useless into this world, we only need to learn and understand everything.

Second bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Dec 29, 2011

I use this to control herpes simplex and avoid a recurrance of Bell's Palsy. It also helps protect from cold/flu . It seems to work. I began taking a couple months ago and started with full dose. Had a Herxheimer reaction after a few days but continued use after it subsided. now take 1 or 2 per day for maintainence.

An alternative to hypertension medications

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 04, 2013

I had been on many different hypertension medications in the past 18 years, before I tried Olive Leaf Extract. I take 3 a day and my blood pressure has been within an acceptable range, usually lower than 135/85. This is one of the most powrful and beneficial supplements that you can take.

Good cold fighter

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Apr 12, 2016

Helped a lot with fighting against viruses. Had to be taken with the first signs of cold 3-5 times per day, after that one-two for maintenance. Also good against candida. This is the good side. On the other hand it started to interfere probably with my thyroid (I am autoimmune hyper thyroid, still on remission). As I searched afterwards, its active component, hydroxy thyrosol may interfere with thyroid hormones - T3 and T4. The influence was rather mild but I still stopped taking olive leaf. At the same time it may be a suitable remedy for hypo thyroid people. No bad side effects.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Jan 17, 2009

Noticed no difference in two weeks of use.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, %oo mg

Posted by Reviewer1212307 on Jan 19, 2008

Olive Leaf Extract is a staple for me to help keep my imune system strong. This brand is very good for the price.