Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1633259 on Mar 17, 2009

I started taking Natural Factors Olive Leaf Extract for immune support. There's been a lot of stuff going around at my church and work but so far I have managed to avoid getting sick.

olive leaf extract from natural factors

Posted by Reviewer2671952 on Mar 07, 2008

i beleave in this product. since i am using it i told other people about it who now buy it. i told them only the olive leaf extract from natural factors, since i try'd other brands which dit not have the same effect. i will recomment it to anybody. i lost 55 lbs in the last 2 years, reason it removes the candita i think. further more my doctor told me that i dont have to take any of my medications anymore, which makes me the healthy'st in the last 20 years. i was taking medications for colesteral, high bloodpressure and for enlarged prostate. it also helped my arthritis a litttle. i am not a doctor, but some of my friends have told theyre doctor that they also want to talk to me to a natural opinion. good luck and good health to everyone. our lord god has put nothing useless into this world, we only need to learn and understand everything.

Anti Fungal

Posted by Reviewer1726742 on Mar 01, 2008

Best price anfd quality to take as an antifungal.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

Benefits help many problems. Since it can lower blood pressure, keep that in mind.

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Jul 16, 2012

Hair will Remain clean and crunch under your fingers ... :) ynikajúce, we use instead of chemical antibiotics, when we start to be sick, even against parasites in conjunction with other products against parasites. When the flu season, we take 2 tablets 3 times daily.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Jan 17, 2009

Noticed no difference in two weeks of use.

Second bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Dec 29, 2011

I use this to control herpes simplex and avoid a recurrance of Bell's Palsy. It also helps protect from cold/flu . It seems to work. I began taking a couple months ago and started with full dose. Had a Herxheimer reaction after a few days but continued use after it subsided. now take 1 or 2 per day for maintainence.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Nov 06, 2010

Not sure it's doing anything. Have been taking for a month or so and can't tell anything.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Feb 26, 2009

Im using this against viruses and infections from CFS - And I think it has made a significant difference. I chose this over other brands because it is 15% Oleuropein (higher than others) and a concentrated 20:1 extract, I am going to keep using this.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg, 90

Posted by Reviewer2881079 on Oct 12, 2008

1. works as an antioxidant ... but noticeably provides a general well-being, sense of lightness on the feet and movement and easier breathing. 2. is anti-pathogenic. I used it along with Kroeger Herb Co.'s "Wormwood Combination" and was in couple days relieved of an eye infection that did not even respond to American Biotech's colloidal silver, which usually works. Matthew, Los Angeles