Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, %oo mg

Posted by Reviewer1212307 on Jan 19, 2008

Olive Leaf Extract is a staple for me to help keep my imune system strong. This brand is very good for the price.

Natural Factores. Olive Leaf Extract, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 23, 2009

Simply the Best effect Herbal nutrient to aid improvement and welbeing in infections when used with Echinacea A C E & Zinc.

wonderful for candida,yeast,mold,fungus etc!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Dec 09, 2009

and keeping you from getting sick! and aids digestion. and clears sinuses

A most extraordinary thing happened.

Posted by OlgaVS on Oct 14, 2013

An absolutely extraordinary thing happened when I got it. It was a hot day - and powerful climate control inside when I was queuing for the parcel at the local post office - a cold blast right above me, and the queue got stuck. By bedtime I had a scratchy throat. My family encouraged me to test this new Oleuropein thing. I took one capsule before going to bed. In the morning I had a mild cough and a runny nose. Took another one. And one more between breakfast and lunch. By bedtime all the problems were gone. Is it supposed to work that fast or was I just lucky? There was perceptible perspiration during the day, so I think the stuff was really working hard. I have two bottles and I’m planning to order a couple more for the nasty ARVI season. THX Natural Factors and IHerb! P.S. It worked again! An indispensable thing for my family! Незаменимая вещь. выручал уже не один раз.

An alternative to hypertension medications

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 04, 2013

I had been on many different hypertension medications in the past 18 years, before I tried Olive Leaf Extract. I take 3 a day and my blood pressure has been within an acceptable range, usually lower than 135/85. This is one of the most powrful and beneficial supplements that you can take.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg.

Posted by JANXAN on Aug 02, 2012

Product works but it is strong and I did not tolerate it well. Will try later to finish the bottle.

Good cold fighter

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Apr 12, 2016

Helped a lot with fighting against viruses. Had to be taken with the first signs of cold 3-5 times per day, after that one-two for maintenance. Also good against candida. This is the good side. On the other hand it started to interfere probably with my thyroid (I am autoimmune hyper thyroid, still on remission). As I searched afterwards, its active component, hydroxy thyrosol may interfere with thyroid hormones - T3 and T4. The influence was rather mild but I still stopped taking olive leaf. At the same time it may be a suitable remedy for hypo thyroid people. No bad side effects.

helped clear virus

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Dec 03, 2010

I bought this product after spending about 3 weeks trying to get rid of a viral infection. It seemed to help as I felt better a few days after starting it and the virus cleared up about a week later.

olive leaf extract

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 20, 2010

good but liquid extract much better.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2282355 on Oct 06, 2008

I ordered this product as a gift for a Senior friend who was a little low on money this month. She uses it as a maintenance supplement for UTI health.