Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, %oo mg

Posted by Reviewer1212307 on Jan 19, 2008

Olive Leaf Extract is a staple for me to help keep my imune system strong. This brand is very good for the price.

Natural Factores. Olive Leaf Extract, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 23, 2009

Simply the Best effect Herbal nutrient to aid improvement and welbeing in infections when used with Echinacea A C E & Zinc.

wonderful for candida,yeast,mold,fungus etc!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Dec 09, 2009

and keeping you from getting sick! and aids digestion. and clears sinuses

A most extraordinary thing happened.

Posted by OlgaVS on Oct 14, 2013

An absolutely extraordinary thing happened when I got it. It was a hot day - and powerful climate control inside when I was queuing for the parcel at the local post office - a cold blast right above me, and the queue got stuck. By bedtime I had a scratchy throat. My family encouraged me to test this new Oleuropein thing. I took one capsule before going to bed. In the morning I had a mild cough and a runny nose. Took another one. And one more between breakfast and lunch. By bedtime all the problems were gone. Is it supposed to work that fast or was I just lucky? There was perceptible perspiration during the day, so I think the stuff was really working hard. I have two bottles and I’m planning to order a couple more for the nasty ARVI season. THX Natural Factors and IHerb! P.S. It worked again! An indispensable thing for my family! Незаменимая вещь. выручал уже не один раз.

An alternative to hypertension medications

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 04, 2013

I had been on many different hypertension medications in the past 18 years, before I tried Olive Leaf Extract. I take 3 a day and my blood pressure has been within an acceptable range, usually lower than 135/85. This is one of the most powrful and beneficial supplements that you can take.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg.

Posted by JANXAN on Aug 02, 2012

Product works but it is strong and I did not tolerate it well. Will try later to finish the bottle.

helped clear virus

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Dec 03, 2010

I bought this product after spending about 3 weeks trying to get rid of a viral infection. It seemed to help as I felt better a few days after starting it and the virus cleared up about a week later.

olive leaf extract

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 20, 2010

good but liquid extract much better.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2282355 on Oct 06, 2008

I ordered this product as a gift for a Senior friend who was a little low on money this month. She uses it as a maintenance supplement for UTI health.

Miracle Herb!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 24, 2009

I thought I was coming down with some kind of throat infection and I started taking 3 in the morning and 3 at night on an empty stomach...It is now 2 days later and I feel 100% better!!! This stuff is better than antibiotics!!! No wonder big pharma companies try to debunk the effectivness of herbs...They work better with none of the side effects and are cheaper!!!