A most extraordinary thing happened.

Posted by OlgaVS on Oct 14, 2013

An absolutely extraordinary thing happened when I got it. It was a hot day - and powerful climate control inside when I was queuing for the parcel at the local post office - a cold blast right above me, and the queue got stuck. By bedtime I had a scratchy throat. My family encouraged me to test this new Oleuropein thing. I took one capsule before going to bed. In the morning I had a mild cough and a runny nose. Took another one. And one more between breakfast and lunch. By bedtime all the problems were gone. Is it supposed to work that fast or was I just lucky? There was perceptible perspiration during the day, so I think the stuff was really working hard. I have two bottles and I’m planning to order a couple more for the nasty ARVI season. THX Natural Factors and IHerb! P.S. It worked again! An indispensable thing for my family! Незаменимая вещь. выручал уже не один раз.

Would give 5 stars if this came in Veg Capsules. Will switch to Thone Research, Olive Leaf, Oleuropein 18%!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 27, 2016

My pharmacology books say Big Hard Gelatin capsules may get stuck in Esophagus. Olive Leaf works like an ACE inhibitor for blood pressure. So I order Thorne although it is VERY expensive. I wish I knew what is the Biological Half Life T1/2 of this Olife Leaf 'medication'.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Nov 06, 2010

Not sure it's doing anything. Have been taking for a month or so and can't tell anything.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Feb 26, 2009

Im using this against viruses and infections from CFS - And I think it has made a significant difference. I chose this over other brands because it is 15% Oleuropein (higher than others) and a concentrated 20:1 extract, I am going to keep using this.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg, 90

Posted by Reviewer2881079 on Oct 12, 2008

1. works as an antioxidant ... but noticeably provides a general well-being, sense of lightness on the feet and movement and easier breathing. 2. is anti-pathogenic. I used it along with Kroeger Herb Co.'s "Wormwood Combination" and was in couple days relieved of an eye infection that did not even respond to American Biotech's colloidal silver, which usually works. Matthew, Los Angeles

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2282355 on Oct 06, 2008

I ordered this product as a gift for a Senior friend who was a little low on money this month. She uses it as a maintenance supplement for UTI health.

Miracle Herb!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 24, 2009

I thought I was coming down with some kind of throat infection and I started taking 3 in the morning and 3 at night on an empty stomach...It is now 2 days later and I feel 100% better!!! This stuff is better than antibiotics!!! No wonder big pharma companies try to debunk the effectivness of herbs...They work better with none of the side effects and are cheaper!!!

Natural Factores. Olive Leaf Extract, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 23, 2009

Simply the Best effect Herbal nutrient to aid improvement and welbeing in infections when used with Echinacea A C E & Zinc.

wonderful for candida,yeast,mold,fungus etc!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Dec 09, 2009

and keeping you from getting sick! and aids digestion. and clears sinuses

Natural Factors Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer1570540 on Jan 17, 2010

Since taking the Natural Factors olive leaf extract I have not had any sinus trouble. I have even made it through this harsh winter without a cold. I have a sense of over all good health boosting my immune system with olive leaf.