Great for Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on May 10, 2016

This has lowered from pressure to 130/78. I am elated. It acts like a ace inhibor. If you also take it with celery- a big drop. I can't because celery messes up your Thyroid numbers.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Dec 07, 2011

This is a great product and agree with all the others. I will highly recommend it to others.

Good for immune support

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I take it to support my immune system whenever I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu. Its supposed to be able to fight not only viruses, but also bacteria, fungi and even protozoa.

Excelent

Posted by 5181709923942095906 on Aug 20, 2014

Es un extracto potente y muy efectivo. Mi madre tomaba diuréticos para la hipertensión y con estas cápsulas los ha podido dejar, la tensión se le ha puesto normal y está súper contenta. Genial.

Grat Product!

Posted by Reviewer1349834 on Aug 13, 2012

It will take time but you will see results in lowering your BP over time.

Immunity from flu

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Nov 19, 2012

I found this product by snooping through the profiles of smart iherbers with a similar condition to mine (CFS). I've bought this here for the last, 2+ years and have not had the flu. A flu attack could drop my already low energy to barely bearable levels. I don't want that. So I take 3 of these a day and don't get the flu.

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg.

Posted by JANXAN on Aug 02, 2012

Product works but it is strong and I did not tolerate it well. Will try later to finish the bottle.

helped clear virus

Posted by Reviewer2923839 on Dec 03, 2010

I bought this product after spending about 3 weeks trying to get rid of a viral infection. It seemed to help as I felt better a few days after starting it and the virus cleared up about a week later.

olive leaf extract

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 20, 2010

good but liquid extract much better.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2161105 on May 07, 2009

It's hard enough to find olive leaf extract with this high a percentage of Oleuropein, much less at this price. Fresh product and the fastest shipping of anyone I know, iHerb is the only place I shop for supplements anymore.