Great product

Posted by Reviewer2568836 on Nov 29, 2008

I have been using this extract for over a year, and I will not go one day without it. No cold, no infections, I just don't get sick anymore. This extract is standardized to 15% oleuropein , which is important. IMO one should not get an olive leaf extract that does not have a standardized amount of oleuropein that is less than 10% at the very least.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

Olive leaf extract is a powerful antiviral and antibacterial, and this brand is especially good.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2161105 on May 07, 2009

It's hard enough to find olive leaf extract with this high a percentage of Oleuropein, much less at this price. Fresh product and the fastest shipping of anyone I know, iHerb is the only place I shop for supplements anymore.

natural healing

Posted by Reviewer3254960 on Jul 08, 2009

I had an ear infection that wouldn't go away and I was determined not to use antibiotics. I wanted natural healing. Within days of taking the olive leaf extract, the infection was gone once and for all. Now I take it every day to keep my immune system healthy and strong.

This is a Great Product...

Posted by Reviewer1079113 on May 05, 2009

My Asthma or Allergies doesn't bother me as much. Also, I use to be prone to sinus infections; have not had one since I started taking Olive Leaf Extract.

IBS and Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2546193 on Jan 22, 2009

Really does help if suffering from IBS type symptoms.

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Nov 16, 2008

Very good anti-virise suppliment. Keep my doughter fron cold and togther with Virastop work as anti-gerpes.

Natural Factors Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer1570540 on Jan 17, 2010

Since taking the Natural Factors olive leaf extract I have not had any sinus trouble. I have even made it through this harsh winter without a cold. I have a sense of over all good health boosting my immune system with olive leaf.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Jan 18, 2010

Good product. Good percent of oleuropein as well.

Excellent cold and flu fighter

Posted by Reviewer1000256 on Apr 25, 2010

Great product for fighting cold and flu bugs, excellent value for money. I always ensure I'm well stocked up for winter.