Great for Eczema

Posted by Reviewer3176477 on Feb 25, 2009

Wow, what a find! I recently read an article about using between 2000 and 8000 mg daily of EPO along with bioflavonoids (1200-1500mg daily) to clear and relieve eczema. Within 2 days I was experiencing relief and in 2 weeks most of the problems were gone. I had just assumed that we all get enough Omega 6s in our food so I'd never tried it. The combination of these 2 has changed my itchy scaley days of misery into being able to concentrate on other things besides how awful I felt! I'd highly recommend it, especially being cold pressed and hexane free.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2321295 on Apr 25, 2009

Thanks so much for providing such awesome products. I am very pleased with everything I order from you. These are the best Evening Primrose softgels that I've ever purchased!

really like this

Posted by Reviewer1813012 on May 12, 2011

I had read that evening primrose oil could help with menopausal symptoms, especially thinning hair, so I gave it a try. I believe that it has helped not only my hair but with hot flashes as well. This product is an excellent value and contains a small amount of vitamin E to keep the oil stable. I would recommend it.

very well

Posted by Reviewer1514001 on Oct 24, 2011

very well

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3344363 on Jul 15, 2008

I use this in addition to fish oil; seems to work well.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1814745 on Aug 18, 2008

Excellent

David Tutttle

Posted by Reviewer1546848 on Sep 19, 2008

This product is an excellent value. I Herb has the very best price. I have used it for years and well continue to use it.

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jun 10, 2012

I find it of good quality, works for me.

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Apr 18, 2014

I bought it because i heard primevevning oil is good when you have endometrios, i think it helps. I have better skin and not so much pain.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Feb 09, 2009

Like Natural Factors so I think the primrose oil will be good also. Have not been taking long enough to tell yet/

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »