GLA source

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Oct 01, 2008

Very good product that is cold pressed and has added vitamin E to protect this unsaturated oil. Excessively dry skin (particularly in winter) is an indicator that GLA supplementation may be of benefit; some people do not internally produce enough GLA from omega-6 linoleic acid. From my reading and experience, primrose oil will only be of benefit when omega 3 intake (of EPA/DHA) is also adequate. I take considerably more fish oil than primrose oil as omega-6 fats tend to be excessive (in relation to omega-3) in most people's diet.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2292857 on Apr 02, 2010

I love all the Natural Factor Products - the number 1 pharmaceutical company according to Consumer Reports.

My wife's favorite supplement

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

my wife was suffering from irregular, painful menstruation. One capsule per day seems to have cured it. She is delighted, and so am I! We've run out in the past, and the problems have returned, so we don't intend to ever run out again. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Moodyness under control at last!!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

PMS symptoms gone after only 2 weeks of starting the product. My period is no longer a nightmare.

EPO

Posted by Reviewer3218562 on Jan 27, 2010

Great Product. I have really dry winter skin and it really helps with keeping the natural oils in my skin.

good price

Posted by CombinationEczema on Sep 04, 2012

Very pleased with product.

PMS and neuralgia

Posted by tigercho on Aug 31, 2012

My mother had nagging neuralgia which is almost existant now and almost all of my female friends have PMS. EPO has made them a lot happier these few days of the month!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Mar 08, 2011

too soon to tell, as with primrose oil the benefits might actually be felt after months of usage, but pills are small and easy to swallow. update: I think these pills are already helping me with PMS. At this point during the month I should be experiencing breast pain and water retention, but not this month. It must be this oil!love it!

good

Posted by Reviewer2386172 on Jan 27, 2011

My daily good mood!

love love love

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Feb 10, 2011

this pruduct can protect our women health.i take it everyday,make me feel young and happy

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »