July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, OmegaFactors, Ultra Prim, Evening Primrose Oil, 500 mg, 180 Softgels

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2292857 on Apr 02, 2010

I love all the Natural Factor Products - the number 1 pharmaceutical company according to Consumer Reports.

GLA source

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Oct 01, 2008

Very good product that is cold pressed and has added vitamin E to protect this unsaturated oil. Excessively dry skin (particularly in winter) is an indicator that GLA supplementation may be of benefit; some people do not internally produce enough GLA from omega-6 linoleic acid. From my reading and experience, primrose oil will only be of benefit when omega 3 intake (of EPA/DHA) is also adequate. I take considerably more fish oil than primrose oil as omega-6 fats tend to be excessive (in relation to omega-3) in most people's diet.

EPO

Posted by Reviewer3218562 on Jan 27, 2010

Great Product. I have really dry winter skin and it really helps with keeping the natural oils in my skin.

good price

Posted by CombinationEczema on Sep 04, 2012

Very pleased with product.

My wife's favorite supplement

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

my wife was suffering from irregular, painful menstruation. One capsule per day seems to have cured it. She is delighted, and so am I! We've run out in the past, and the problems have returned, so we don't intend to ever run out again. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.