Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Singles, Unflavored Granules, 30 Sticks, (2.5 g) Each

4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1739246 From Pennsylvania on Feb 27, 2008

This works great for an appetite suppressor. You must follow the directions of drinking plenty of fluid of course. I have a good breakfast, then when the munchie craze begins, (although I am not hungry), I take a packet and feel no further need to find a snack. I follow up with teas or water and am satisfied for quite a while. It is gentle on your digestive system too. I like this product and will re-order when this supply is finished.

Great product. I already lost 4 lbs without changing my diet

Posted by Reviewer2758911 From Florida on Nov 17, 2007

No brainer dietary aid to loose wt. I take before each meals. No change in diet. It has also controlled by blood sugars

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2710348 From North Carolina on Mar 08, 2009

This is the same product as above except it is packaged so you can carry it around. It is wonderful. I just mix 2 packets in water right before a meal when I eat out. Very easy and convenient. Thanks so much. I learned about these water soluble fibers from a book a couple of years ago called, Beat Diabetes Naturally. Written by a canadian MD. I also follow some of his other nutritional suggestions. It seems to work. bye.

great product, convenient packaging

Posted by Reviewer2617823 From New York on Aug 26, 2008

excellent product. dissolves instantly in oatmeal, soups etc. to add additional fiber.

dvands

Posted by Reviewer1174855 From Alabama on Dec 08, 2008

I really just love the slimstyles PGX. you can look to get an other order from me soon.