Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1739246 on Feb 27, 2008

This works great for an appetite suppressor. You must follow the directions of drinking plenty of fluid of course. I have a good breakfast, then when the munchie craze begins, (although I am not hungry), I take a packet and feel no further need to find a snack. I follow up with teas or water and am satisfied for quite a while. It is gentle on your digestive system too. I like this product and will re-order when this supply is finished.

good

Posted by helenehardy on Jan 09, 2012

seem to fill me up after breakfast

I LOVE This product

Posted by Reviewer2775722 on Sep 17, 2012

This is a great product. The benefits to lowering your blood sugar are amazing. I'd like to see the price drop before I buy more but I do recommend this product. Since it's a plant fiber frm Japan, I wonder about the safe manufactuering practices and the radiation levels but other than these, I like what's it designed to do and has been a great help to me thus far.

handy

Posted by YondiL on Nov 01, 2007

conveniently packed and quite good

Great dieter's help

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Jul 19, 2011

These definitely keep you from eating too much and I like the pre-measured packets. I tried it stirred into almond milk, cacao powder and Xylitol sugar = chocolate pudding. Not too bad!

Full Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2498550 on May 26, 2008

You have to drink the product right away. I let it sit and the drink got thick. Drink it fast are you want be able to. It will give you a full feeling and keep you from being hungry.

Good fiber.

Posted by Reviewer2104711 on Apr 05, 2008

Actually brought this to use as a thickener for homemade yogurt. Does a great job and adds fiber to the finished product.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2980052 on Apr 11, 2008

This product works for me. The weight loss is slow but safe.

Very good product

Posted by 4918522406686143257 on Jun 19, 2013

I'm find the product very good. My blood sugar levels have fallen and I've lost 3 kls

Did not receive item

Posted by Reviewer3110966 on Feb 14, 2011

I have contacted your company several times to let them know that I did not receive this product. I get good service and prompt delivery. I dont know what happened in this matter but I have sent Iherb four messages and they will not fix the problem. I dont know what to do from this point. I guess we will continue to go back and forth.