Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Singles, Unflavored Granules, 30 Sticks, (2.5 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1739246 on Feb 27, 2008

This works great for an appetite suppressor. You must follow the directions of drinking plenty of fluid of course. I have a good breakfast, then when the munchie craze begins, (although I am not hungry), I take a packet and feel no further need to find a snack. I follow up with teas or water and am satisfied for quite a while. It is gentle on your digestive system too. I like this product and will re-order when this supply is finished.

good

Posted by Reviewer1691267 on Jan 09, 2012

seem to fill me up after breakfast

I LOVE This product

Posted by Reviewer2775722 on Sep 17, 2012

This is a great product. The benefits to lowering your blood sugar are amazing. I'd like to see the price drop before I buy more but I do recommend this product. Since it's a plant fiber frm Japan, I wonder about the safe manufactuering practices and the radiation levels but other than these, I like what's it designed to do and has been a great help to me thus far.

handy

Posted by YondiL on Nov 01, 2007

conveniently packed and quite good

Great dieter's help

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Jul 19, 2011

These definitely keep you from eating too much and I like the pre-measured packets. I tried it stirred into almond milk, cacao powder and Xylitol sugar = chocolate pudding. Not too bad!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »