Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Singles, Unflavored Granules, 30 Sticks, (2.5 g) Each

4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews

I LOVE This product

Posted by Reviewer2775722 From Ohio on Sep 17, 2012

This is a great product. The benefits to lowering your blood sugar are amazing. I'd like to see the price drop before I buy more but I do recommend this product. Since it's a plant fiber frm Japan, I wonder about the safe manufactuering practices and the radiation levels but other than these, I like what's it designed to do and has been a great help to me thus far.

Very good product

Posted by 4918522406686143257 on Jun 19, 2013

I'm find the product very good. My blood sugar levels have fallen and I've lost 3 kls

Great dieter's help

Posted by Reviewer1373052 From California on Jul 19, 2011

These definitely keep you from eating too much and I like the pre-measured packets. I tried it stirred into almond milk, cacao powder and Xylitol sugar = chocolate pudding. Not too bad!

Full Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2498550 From Florida on May 26, 2008

You have to drink the product right away. I let it sit and the drink got thick. Drink it fast are you want be able to. It will give you a full feeling and keep you from being hungry.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2980052 From Massachusetts on Apr 11, 2008

This product works for me. The weight loss is slow but safe.