Appears To Have Little Positive Affect On Me

Posted by 4853622655031932517 on Feb 01, 2015

I ordered this produce hopefully to reduce my 1Ac level and to reduce weight. Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg did not accomplish either of those tasks. However, this produce did cause general and prolonged stomach upset.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I haven t really taken them as they should be taken so I do not know if they work or not.

PGX Daily

Posted by 5724177152970822898 on Jan 23, 2015

I have not lost any weight yet,however,maybe after I've taken it longer.I been taking it less than 2 weeks.

Does not upset or bloat my stomach

Posted by sherri20 on Nov 01, 2014

Great for blood sugar control

It doesn't work for me nor my wife

Posted by Reviewer1223307 on May 04, 2014

We bought this with a dream to decrease our appetite so that we can lose some weight. However, it doesn't work for me nor my wife. We try to take one first, then try to take two and then try to take three. It didn't change anything at all. Luckily we only bought a small bottle. I read another review someone bought a large bottle and it doesn't work. He was very regret. Maybe this may work for someone else. But I think it's always better just to buy a small bottle to try a new product. There is some sort of oil inside the capsule. Why do I know it ? Bcs one of the gel capsule broke inside the bottle when it came by DHL. I may not recommend people to take this bcs it doesn't work on me or my wife.

do not buy

Posted by 5315564549745929089 on Mar 26, 2014

do not buy this

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Mar 11, 2014

i take this before lunch and dinner and can honestly say it helps my often out of control appetite as well as any product specifically targeting appetite control. Good dose of fibre, fabulous service from iherb, as usual- thank you!

Helps curb appetite

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Mar 05, 2014

Definite great product. Have used it for many years and swear by it.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Nov 26, 2013

I'm just starting to use it, so will see how it goes. So far don't see any difference in appetite levels, but feel that stomach is more noisy now, may be because of this extra fiber...

helpful for weight control

Posted by 5493789620262512057 on Oct 12, 2013

for weight loss, i chose this appetitle control pill with my friend. in korea, we can eat appetitle control pill which affect appetite itself by doctor subscription. this pill is made by natural source. completely doesnt control appetite well but everybody knows for weight loss , we should control my self first. for this way i like this pill. at least after use of this, i could decline night meal ^^ some how