Not Noticable

Posted by Reviewer1737446 on Feb 08, 2014

I'm already on a calorie restricted diet and was taking it to curb the hunger. Still hungry. Drinking lots of water seem to be what was stopping the hunger desirer.

no difference?

Posted by inkedshorts on Feb 14, 2014

while I didn't have any of the possible side effects, I didn't note any of the potential benefits either. appetite etc remained the same?

HUGE PILLS

Posted by 5649599967909997734 on Feb 20, 2014

The pills are huge. So if you can't handle large pills, I wouldn't recommend it. Also, the dosages are pretty frequent as well. I'm not sure if it did much for me.

maybe does something

Posted by 5167476335338664194 on Feb 28, 2014

I don't really know what this product does, I was a bit scared of it first, so my dose was one pill every other day. Maybe that's why I can't feel anything particular about its effect.

didnt work for me.

Posted by 4725892342161779345 on Mar 07, 2014

this fiber 1,5g 2 pills are too little to notice. I mean we eat at least 20g of fiber per day. Its too little.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer1644975 on Mar 10, 2014

Haven't noticed any changes

Did not see any effect

Posted by normantan on May 09, 2014

So far, I have finished one bottle but have not found any improvement on my weight and craving for food. I will finish another bottle and see how it goes. If it is not effective for me, I will not order again.

Not worth it

Posted by baileylang on Jun 24, 2014

The directions for use on this have you consuming an entire bottle in a week. It's not worth it and it doesn't work.

i cannot see any outcomes

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on Sep 24, 2014

it doesnt give me fullness or better digestion i bought it for diet but my appetite didnt change at all not working for me