quite efficient

Posted by 5643025776538240373 on Mar 13, 2014

in fact it is difficult to know what this product has really done to me. all i know is that without changing my habits, i have lost weight more than usual.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1682556 on Feb 14, 2014

Found the product, does reduce hunger so far still only on 1/2 dose that was recommended to start with.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Mar 11, 2014

I take this before lunch and dinner, and I really feel like it is helping control my appetite (which is often out of control!) I feel like it works as well as other products that are marketed specifically for that purpose. Plus, added fibre can't be a bad thing! Amazing service from iherb, as usual, thank you.

Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg, 30 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 15, 2014

I would not buy such product myself, but I took it as a free gift. My daddy used it with normal results. I see that some people expected too much. This product was not intended to cure and is good for people which condition is already stabilized. Read a description, guys.

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Feb 25, 2014

It works to surpress the appetite and alos the hunger. I ordered again

Nice gift

Posted by 5318909412068118434 on Feb 27, 2014

I received them like a free samples and my mother use them for cholesterol prophylactics.

Work well.

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Mar 01, 2014

These work well, but I need to remember to take them more often, before meals. The problem is I have to leave enough time after taking medication, before I can take PGX because I don't want the softgels reducing the absorption of my medications. Otherwise these are ideal for reducing food intake & sugar cravings.

Good

Posted by 5661961664250387723 on Mar 02, 2014

Good

Bien

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Mar 06, 2014

No he notado grandes cambios pero bien

good product