Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Feb 06, 2014

This really cuts my sugar cravings. So far just taking 3 a day but may need to up the dose to 2 before dinner I get really hungry. Will buy again so far the best product I have ever used.

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by odereviews on Jan 27, 2014

It was nice to test this hyped PGX product for free. I didn't notice any difference to be honest. Tablets are large (but easy to swallow), size is pretty close to typical Omega 3 softgels. Cool looking tablets. This great freebie helped me to save money. :)

Don't see the benefit

Posted by 5224493059459981769 on Feb 12, 2014

I tried this product and do not see the benefit. It made me feel bloated and uncomfortable. It did not decrease my appetite, with the exception of perhaps not eating due to being uncomfortable. Perhaps I have enough fiber in my diet as it is and do not need this product. I did not take the recommended dose. I started with only one per day.

Hard to remember to take this

Posted by DeanaS on Feb 10, 2014

You have to remember to take this before a meal or it doesn't work. This is hard for me to do. It does help though, to not eat so much to get to satisfaction.

Strange but it works for me

Posted by AzeahLala on Apr 16, 2014

I feel energetic. I do still eat like normal but the strange things is I'm loosing weight. Wil purchase again :)

quite efficient

Posted by 5643025776538240373 on Mar 13, 2014

in fact it is difficult to know what this product has really done to me. all i know is that without changing my habits, i have lost weight more than usual.

think it blew me up a bit...

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Feb 10, 2014

....and maybe clogged me up.....have only used a few days and a bit scared to use it again....

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1682556 on Feb 14, 2014

Found the product, does reduce hunger so far still only on 1/2 dose that was recommended to start with.

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Mar 11, 2014

I take this before lunch and dinner, and I really feel like it is helping control my appetite (which is often out of control!) I feel like it works as well as other products that are marketed specifically for that purpose. Plus, added fibre can't be a bad thing! Amazing service from iherb, as usual, thank you.

Very good!!