Good for reducing cortisol levels and inducing restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer2969597 on Feb 04, 2008

My internal medicine doctor practices alternative medicine and replaced Ambien CR with this product. The doctor suggested it to lower my cortisol levels and improve my sleep quality. After changing from Ambien CR and using this product, I no longer experience morning headaches or waking to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I also experience deeper and longer sleep. When I need to set an alarm, it is easy to wake, too. I noticed these positive changes within two weeks and have been using this product for 7 months now with great success. I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This product was the first positive change in my treatment protocol that improved the quality of my life and my condition since I was diagnosed. I've identified no side effects from taking this product, even with the many medications I must take. I'd recommend it to anyone who is experiencing trouble sleeping or body pain. It can't hurt to try something different as I learned prescription drugs aren't always the answer. Per the directions, I'm now taking 2 softgels per day, so the price is very comparable to a prescription co-pay...a very economical alternative.

Super Quality Product - Works for Sleep Issues

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Dec 30, 2009

I really like this product and have used it for about a month. I take one most nights around bedtime to stop cortisol from building too early. Cortisol tends to rise toward morning but in peri or postmenopausal women can start rising as early as midnight making you wake up over and over again. Sometimes you wake up startled or panicky from the cortisol. This product helps with that and I get no stomach upset from it even with celiac. I don't use it during the day as I think that might block the cortisol you NEED to function all day.

Natural Factors, PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1467953 on May 04, 2008

This has been a miricle supplement for me...I am a CHronic Fatigue sufferer..and this has really helped with my brain fog and I think my genral health.It has become a "must have" for me, in concert with Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2049800 on Nov 04, 2009

Seems to work best if you take it at night, vice morning.

Thinking & Focus

Posted by Reviewer2264529 on Jun 16, 2009

PS helps greatly with thinking and focus so tasks can be done more effiently.

Natural Factors PS

Posted by Reviewer1444350 on Jan 01, 2008

This supplement helped induce a deeper sleep. My doctor had recommended it to lower cortisol levels, due to exhausted adrenals......so less jittery equals deeper sleep....ahhh

One dose does it!

Posted by Reviewer2124083 on Mar 26, 2010

Suggested recommendation is 3x day. I find it gives me a headache if I take more than one. One is perfect for me

Great for sleep

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Nov 10, 2011

I have had major problems with insomnia my whole life, but I have finally found the products that put me back to sleep. My problem is that I wake up in the middle of the night, and I can't get back to sleep afterwords. I now take 500mg of GABA, with PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, and 250 mg of Magnesium Glycinate, and this knocks me out for the rest of the night, without feeling drowsy in the morning. The magnesium is so important, if only you are to take 1 supplement , Magnesium Glycinate is the one!

Natural Factors PS (Phosphatidyserine)

Posted by Reviewer2699017 on Nov 09, 2008

This stuff is amazing! I had a stroke and could not remember who or what I was doing after just one week I started getting better! If you are having memory problems give it a try you will not believe the results!! This also act as a anti- depressant!

HOT FLASHES