superb product for SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Sep 05, 2014

If you need a product for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth this is it,, Now makes a so called enteric coated peppermint pill , but it dissolves primarily in your "stomach" not in your small bowel... I take this with propolis 1000 which is antibacterial, antifungal , and good for all kinds of infections.... I don't know of any other product other than Metagenics with enteric coated oregano , and Metagenics is super expensive...Also, the amount of peppermint is just right if you are subject to burning upon defecation,,,,Take 1 capsule 3x a day 20 min or longer before meals...Blessings

opinia pozytywna

Posted by 4657822417531537392 on Oct 05, 2013

Bardzo dobry produkt,godny polecenia -jednocześnie mięta i olej oregano.

May cause Acid Reflux

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Nov 29, 2012

I wanted to like this Natural Factors supplement and tried it several times over a month. At a minimum I would start burping up pepperment and menthol within a half hour, (forget the enteric coating) at worse, I'd have serious acid reflux for a couple days, whereas normally I go years between mild flare-ups. I thought it would help with bloating and gas but it didn't do much in that department either. I've experimented with supplements for years and can usually handle anything. I was also surprised at how heating this is - I'd lay awake several hours later sweating, my heart pounding. I could feel the heat throughout my body. After another round of expensive otc acid reflux remedies, I finally threw the rest of it out. I'll look elsewhere if I want the heebie jeebies.

Helped stomach

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Before I realized or went through many doctors to find out what was really going on with my gastric system, these softgels helped me out to feel better.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1402977 on Jun 23, 2012

It works as good if not better than the pink stuff. It also minimizes discomfort if you eat foods that you know cause stomach pain.

acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012

I didn't know when I bought these that peppermint oil can cause acid reflux. I wish the risk had been stated on the product page! For hours after taking a pill, I have an odd feeling of cool, minty acid reflux. It's not as bad as real acid reflux, but it is pretty disconcerting and certainly not the most comfortable thing. I have heard that this effect is only in people prone to acid reflux, so if you aren't, maybe these could be helpful. In my case however, they aren't useful. I will give them away to someone who can.

good - there's better stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jan 31, 2012

The better oregano oil is WILD MEDITERRANEAN OIL OF OREGANO. This is from South America. It isn't as good. I'm still bloated but I suppose it has killed off some bugs because when I take it on an empty stomach it will make me feel sick to my stomach for about 5 minutes, then it passes. I think it works better on an empty stomach.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2486090 on Dec 21, 2011

Great price!

pep and oregano softgels

Posted by Reviewer1063949 on Jul 16, 2011

good to keep on hand for the stomach

Peppermint+Oregano