Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Peppermint + Oregano Oil Complex, 60 Enteric Coated Softgels

Indispensable!

Posted by Reviewer3319677 on Dec 09, 2009

Love it, love it, love it!!! Keeping my family healthy and safe all winter long, colds, strep throat and flu. Homeschooling my kids till now, this is their first year in school, and it is usual to expect a LOT of illness. I feel a whole lot better knowing that my family has the extra protection that oregano oil provides. The peppermint is good for the digestive system and helps to buffer the effects of the oregano (no "repeats"). Even when the kids seem to be coming down with something, adding this product to their regimen helps to quickly resolve anything that is brewing. Would take this with me to a desert island!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1818875 on Sep 18, 2010

Have been taking regualarly for a year and seems to have eliminated my gallbladder issues. As an added benefit, I discovered by accident that taking it during periods of intense gas pain with constant belching and flatus, this product eliminated the problem within hours - faster than prescription meds. I always trust Doctor Murray's formulations.

Bloating disapeared!!

Posted by Reviewer1464112 on Dec 01, 2010

Great product for small intestinal bacteria or IBS!!

normalizes the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2556105 on Nov 05, 2008

It has calmed his IBS spasms. It has also controlled the bowel movements to normal. Will reorder soon.

acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012

I didn't know when I bought these that peppermint oil can cause acid reflux. I wish the risk had been stated on the product page! For hours after taking a pill, I have an odd feeling of cool, minty acid reflux. It's not as bad as real acid reflux, but it is pretty disconcerting and certainly not the most comfortable thing. I have heard that this effect is only in people prone to acid reflux, so if you aren't, maybe these could be helpful. In my case however, they aren't useful. I will give them away to someone who can.