Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1818875 on Sep 18, 2010

Have been taking regualarly for a year and seems to have eliminated my gallbladder issues. As an added benefit, I discovered by accident that taking it during periods of intense gas pain with constant belching and flatus, this product eliminated the problem within hours - faster than prescription meds. I always trust Doctor Murray's formulations.

Bloating disapeared!!

Posted by Reviewer1464112 on Dec 01, 2010

Great product for small intestinal bacteria or IBS!!

Indispensable!

Posted by Reviewer3319677 on Dec 09, 2009

Love it, love it, love it!!! Keeping my family healthy and safe all winter long, colds, strep throat and flu. Homeschooling my kids till now, this is their first year in school, and it is usual to expect a LOT of illness. I feel a whole lot better knowing that my family has the extra protection that oregano oil provides. The peppermint is good for the digestive system and helps to buffer the effects of the oregano (no "repeats"). Even when the kids seem to be coming down with something, adding this product to their regimen helps to quickly resolve anything that is brewing. Would take this with me to a desert island!

acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012

I didn't know when I bought these that peppermint oil can cause acid reflux. I wish the risk had been stated on the product page! For hours after taking a pill, I have an odd feeling of cool, minty acid reflux. It's not as bad as real acid reflux, but it is pretty disconcerting and certainly not the most comfortable thing. I have heard that this effect is only in people prone to acid reflux, so if you aren't, maybe these could be helpful. In my case however, they aren't useful. I will give them away to someone who can.

normalizes the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2556105 on Nov 05, 2008

It has calmed his IBS spasms. It has also controlled the bowel movements to normal. Will reorder soon.

superb product for SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Sep 05, 2014

If you need a product for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth this is it,, Now makes a so called enteric coated peppermint pill , but it dissolves primarily in your "stomach" not in your small bowel... I take this with propolis 1000 which is antibacterial, antifungal , and good for all kinds of infections.... I don't know of any other product other than Metagenics with enteric coated oregano , and Metagenics is super expensive...Also, the amount of peppermint is just right if you are subject to burning upon defecation,,,,Take 1 capsule 3x a day 20 min or longer before meals...Blessings

Peppermint + Oregano Oil Complex with caraway oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Aug 29, 2009

I can feel the freshness of the peppermint all over my body and feel less heavy after each meal. I'll buy again.

helpful for Gall bladder

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

This has been very helpful as part of a regime used in calming my digestive tract when my Gall bladder starts to act up

Immune booster, with stomach soothers

Posted by Reviewer2548877 on Apr 30, 2008

This is a great product to boost my immune system when I am feeling tired or like I may be coming down with something. The combination allows me to take it any time of day, including just before sleep.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

This seems to ease upset stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »