• This product used to be called Anti-Ace.

• Customer Ratings

Expensive and doesn't work....

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Sep 28, 2013

This is another one of those Dr. Murray gimmicky products. In as much as he's trying to convince you that this is a natural ACE inhibitor like Altace/Ramipril. It is not. It is expensive and doesn't do jack. Like me, you're better off to stick with the regular Altace (i'm on the 10mg the blue and white once a day). I've taken hawthrone and magnesium, and CoQ10 for hypertension. It did lower my bp but wasn't low enuf, but at least these work a bit. This PeptACE garbage doesn't do jack at all. Avoid.

good

Posted by 4760253536796462737 on Jul 07, 2013

I have been taking this for over a year. I trust this supplements.

Peptides

Posted by Reviewer3124932 on Sep 12, 2012

New product, waiting for results

Glad I ordered it!

Posted by Reviewer2950212 on Jan 26, 2012

I heard about the Bonito fish peptides on the Dr. Oz show. I had high blood pressure and medication for it had bad side effect. I am taking now the fish peptides every day and my bp is back to normal most of the time.

IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING!!!

Posted by Reviewer2601138 on Dec 30, 2011

Blood pressure is gradually going down, I owe it to PeptAce....

natural ACE inhibitor

Posted by Reviewer2039571 on Dec 08, 2011

Have found it effective, while not as strong as medication if your border line like me it will help you avoid real medication.

Side effects too bad for me

Posted by Reviewer1017088 on Aug 22, 2011

Tried this for 10 days, 1 capsule morning and evening. Result: muscle weakness - unable to complete usual daily workouts; loss of libido and total impotence -even with 100mg sildenafil citrate. (It did not however produce the dreaded dry cough common with ACE inhibitors.) For this, I got about 5mm reduction in systolic and diastolic. So I gave it up and regained my faculties in a few days.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1593687 on Apr 08, 2011

This really seems to help with my BP, especially the Diastolic. Been taking it for a while, along with Celery Seed. I was on three BP meds, but I am now down to one. Although I did lose a bit of weight (50) and I'm getting more exercise now. :-)

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Mar 14, 2011

Taking this, but only one a day, along with 2 Celery Seed Extract. Seems to be doing the job and am thrilled at having something natural to treat high BP.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1632617 on Feb 28, 2011

I take with celery seed extract. No side effects and its works great ! Do your research and follow Dr Murray recommendations using mutiple vitamin and fish-oil also. I exercise everyday and drink plenty of water. Good luck to everyone, C Steffen