Helped greately with acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer3160803 on Sep 08, 2012

I took these on a recommendation from a book on treating Acid Reflux/GERD without prescription medication. And it worked well. I had chest pain and what seemed to be "heart" systems. I just took one after every meal and it greatly reduced syptoms. I am really glad i used this product! I've struggled with these symptoms for years.

Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by Reviewer2572932 on Oct 07, 2008

This product has helped me to be able to eat foods that I couldn't before and digest them properly. I'm very happy with this product.

Great Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Jul 17, 2008

Helps with mood and concentration. Great product.

Great Choline

Posted by Reviewer2983078 on Aug 21, 2008

I like Choline in this form, and this is a great version from Natural Factors.

Ok!))

Posted by Reviewer1569422 on May 20, 2012

An excellent medication for memory and liver health

Important supplement!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

High intakes of choline has tremendeous health benefits. It was not officially recognized as an essential nutrient until 1998. RDA is around 500 mg per day, and by these standards 95% of americans are deficient. Choline is primarily found in egg yolks and liver - foods that most people eat less than ever before. I don't eat these foods much myself either, so I supplement every day with a 420 mg choline softgel from Natural Factors. I'm perfectly happy with them, and will purchase again when they run low.

Gone to the dogs.....

Posted by Reviewer2880904 on Dec 02, 2008

My dog has been diagnosed with hepatitis and takes 4 of these pills a day. Needless to say, we go through the pills.... The pills are good, but lately the softgels have leaked inside the bottle making the others kind of slimy. Inconvenient, but can't beat the price for the volume.

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Oct 01, 2009

It is one of the best protector of live. I'm using it in many years.

LandZen

Posted by Reviewer2938314 on Jan 12, 2008

Bad liver/Must have

Great product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 07, 2013

Another one of iherbs wonderful products. It increases concentration and memory.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »