Amazing Herbal Helper

Posted by Reviewer1466427 on Jan 02, 2007

My husband had problems with his sinus' for many years. In the latter years with the post nasal drip he was also getting an increased discomfort of heart burn. With in use of 1/2 a bottle of this product the sinus issue is completely cleared up. No more post nasal drip, and it doesn't burn when he breaths anymore. My son who is 6 is also taking one a day. He has problems with pnuemonia and asthma when he gets a cold. This product has built up his immune system so the infections are fewer and farther in between. I have recommended this product to friends and their comment has been "I don't want to be with out it." I urge people to try this. It is worth it in every way!

Helps my asthma

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Jan 17, 2010

I started taking this about a year ago, and my allergist was impressed with how my lung function had improved. He told me to "keep doing what you are doing." :-)

Helped with my BPA fillings

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Jan 23, 2014

I bought this for my son's sinus issues, for which it works very well. I started using it recently after a trip to the dentist. I needed two fillings and avoided the amalgams because of the mercury and opted for composites instead. I started feeling unwell a few days later and my filled teeth felt like they were tingling for the next two weeks. I did some research as I wondered if I was slightly allergic to the fillings. What I found out was, that the white composite fillings contain BPA!!! I started researching what to do and found that quercetin pulls BPA out of the body. I took one, and with half an hour felt better than I had in weeks. I am taking four a day until I work out what to do, but finally i'm at least feeling normal again. If you need a filling, make sure you insist that the dentist use BPA free composites!!! I've learned the hard way.

Helps relieve sinus problems

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Jan 19, 2008

A nutritionist recommended quercetin to me for chronic sinus infections. It, combined with NAC, does an amazing job when anti-biotics are not an option or they need a boost. Natural Factors works for me.

4 Leftys

Posted by Reviewer2101798 on Apr 16, 2008

My husband and children have been using this product for over a year now. It helped my husband's heart burn and cleared up very sensitive burning sinus'. My children have low to weak immune systems and has helped them not to get colds as often. I would highly recommend this product for use.

Quercetin helps me control my allergies

Posted by Reviewer1390372 on Feb 09, 2009

I've used this brand of Quercetin for several years now and would not consider using any other brand. With allergies to dust, cats, and pollen this product has helped me feel allergy free. If I forget to take it or run out, I really notice how effective Quercetin is in helping me to control my allergies.

Bgs

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Jan 16, 2008

This helps with allergy problems

This natural antihistamine really works

Posted by Reviewer1223075 on Nov 25, 2011

I ran out and didn't bother buying some more for a while - and found that my allergies to dust and pollen were very annoying! My own bed, especially. One day after I resumed, the allergies were gone :o)

A solid choice

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I like Natural Factors as a solid runner-up to the professional brands (AOR, Douglas Labs, etc.). It's not the same quality, but for the price range, I find them really good. I'll be continuing to use this. I have ME/CFS, and it supposed to help my weird allergies stay more under control. Also great just for its benefit as a flavonoid, so can't go wrong with this one.

less sniffly

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 02, 2011

quercetin helps control my allergies, whether they're from dairy or pollen/dust. Good stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »