Helped with my BPA fillings

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Jan 23, 2014

I bought this for my son's sinus issues, for which it works very well. I started using it recently after a trip to the dentist. I needed two fillings and avoided the amalgams because of the mercury and opted for composites instead. I started feeling unwell a few days later and my filled teeth felt like they were tingling for the next two weeks. I did some research as I wondered if I was slightly allergic to the fillings. What I found out was, that the white composite fillings contain BPA!!! I started researching what to do and found that quercetin pulls BPA out of the body. I took one, and with half an hour felt better than I had in weeks. I am taking four a day until I work out what to do, but finally i'm at least feeling normal again. If you need a filling, make sure you insist that the dentist use BPA free composites!!! I've learned the hard way.

I have not noticed any effect from using it.

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Oct 06, 2013

It is supposed to help with eye bags, but I have been taking it for a month and I have not noticed any effect. I also do not feel it helps with my sinus problems.

Natural Factors, Quercetin, Bioflavonoid Complex, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 22, 2012

Natural Factors, Quercetin, Bioflavonoid Complex, 90 Capsules

don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Oct 30, 2012

they get a high rating cuz I'm hoping for the best.

forget sneezing

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 27, 2012

i originally purchased this quercetin product for the sole use of combating allergy symptoms this year. loaded up on this along with a few thousand milligrams of vitamin c daily, from april to june, and the pollen came and went, and i barely even noticed any discomfort. this bioflavonoid complex is fantastic, with a great list of co-factors on the label, all in well thought out percentages. i will absolutely stock up on these come next year

A solid choice

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I like Natural Factors as a solid runner-up to the professional brands (AOR, Douglas Labs, etc.). It's not the same quality, but for the price range, I find them really good. I'll be continuing to use this. I have ME/CFS, and it supposed to help my weird allergies stay more under control. Also great just for its benefit as a flavonoid, so can't go wrong with this one.

This natural antihistamine really works

Posted by Reviewer1223075 on Nov 25, 2011

I ran out and didn't bother buying some more for a while - and found that my allergies to dust and pollen were very annoying! My own bed, especially. One day after I resumed, the allergies were gone :o)

Natural Factors, Quercetin, Bioflavonoid

Posted by Reviewer2000048 on Nov 04, 2011

Work well.

less sniffly

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 02, 2011

quercetin helps control my allergies, whether they're from dairy or pollen/dust. Good stuff.

So far so good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jun 13, 2011

I have allergies toward dust and mould which kicks me out qite often because of much dust around in houses and in public rooms. I use this and bee pollen to help get rid of the running nose, stiffness and tiredness. So far so good - I believe that this helps me get rid of the symptoms, which makes my social life far more manageable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »