Favorite Royal Jelly

Posted by Reviewer2608302 on Aug 30, 2009

I've tried the actual royal jelly (not in pill form) but it's very expensive. These softgels are my new favorite. They are better than others in pill or caplet form and as effective as the jelly form. And much more bang for the buck.

like this product

Posted by Reviewer1447082 on Oct 28, 2008

seems to give me some energy. also seems to help my allergies

Royal Jelly

Posted by Reviewer1585012 on Jul 24, 2008

I love this Royal Jelly, easy to swallow softgel capsule packed with energy, that keeps me going all day long.

Good energy!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Apr 13, 2009

I've heard alot of great things about royal jelly: helps cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, antioxidant, IBS, colitis, and feel good too. Helps nerve damage. Helps healing! This is a good one to always have around! Natural Factors is a reliable company.

Natural Factors, Royal Jelly

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007

Great energy booster!

Natural Factors, Royal Jelly - Royal Jelly was my Father

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This was the first brand of Royal jelly I bought from iherb, After sometime, I shifted to Now Foods bec. it contains 1500mg compared to 500mg, for the same bottle of 60 caps. Price almost the same. I made a thorough review of Royal Jelly under Now Foods. Let me just repeat it here :) /// I worked in an MLM company before, and one of their main products was this miracle food from the 'lowly' bees. Suffice it to say, we priced our product &quot;premium&quot;. I was so surprised that Now Foods price this at a level that will put that MLM company away. Now that it's affordable, I used to supply my father with it, and he always reminds to bring another bottle when his supplies begin to run out. He says that he feels rejuvinated whenever he takes it. For those who do not know, royal jelly is the food that the Queen Bee takes ... and she takes care of the whole bee colony! She is also very fertile she lays eggs 2000 eggs everyday thruout her lifetime! ... and outlives the ordinary bee worker 30-fold! It is also one of the many seasonal supplements that I take because of its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. My mainstays has always been chlorella and spirulina (and their 'green derivatives') like Garden of Life's Super Green formula. Back to my father ... he likes Royal Jelly better. Well, he lived up to a ripe old age of 90! Long live the Queen ... err, the King? >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Female health

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 18, 2009

Having PCOS and reproductive disorders, I find Royal Jelly helpful. My friend says it is good for her PMS. It seems to regulate all female disorders. It works wonders for pre and post menopausal symptoms. I had symptoms of a too early menopause due to hormonal imbalances. Royal jelly, 2 softgels in the morning and two in the evening, has made me come off synthetic estrogens. I read that royal jelly contains estradiol, the estrogen you produce before menopause, but it is not cancerogenic in this natural form I read. In order to get estrone and estriol I take pomegranate powder. It fills up breasts due to lack of hormones and makes every symptom of menopause (brain fog, hot flashes etc.) disappear. Royal jelly in high doses is a blessing for those who do not want or cannot take myoma producing/increasing herbs for menopause. Royal jelly gives energy and good sleep.

Good product & good value

Posted by Dianamite on Sep 07, 2010

My husband, my daughter & I have all started taking this supplement. We've noticed we're not feeling so tired in the afternoons, and there is an improvement in concentration as well.

Hooked

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Mar 29, 2011

Don't want to spend a day without these anymore...

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1439485 on Apr 15, 2011

this is a very good product for old man thinks,iHerb

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »