Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 2036 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Extremely fast delivery, top quality

Posted by Reviewer2991705 on Nov 27, 2010

Ordered late on wednesday, received on friday morning. Shipped from the US to the heart of Europe. I don't know how they do it, but iherb did. I'm a student in uni, and I have to say that for the first couple of weeks of taking this I didn't notice any difference. However, now entering my 4th week of taking this, it could be just my imagination of course, but I'm starting to notice a definite improvement in my memory. I also feel more and more positive. Happy even. I cannot recommend this product enough. Everyone should take this, can't beat the price.

I will be taking these daily

Posted by Reviewer1389896 on Feb 05, 2011

After starting to take these my mood started to rise and memory got better. Really good product!

pleased

Posted by annegoggans on Sep 25, 2012

Very pleased with product. Effective, I do reorder on a regular basis and notice changes in skin if I do not take. Other benefits not as immediately noticeable

Good Amount and Ratio of EPA-DHA; Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2221114 on Jan 18, 2013

When getting supplements for Omega 3, it is best to choose one that has high concentration of EPA and DHA, and in the ratio of 2:1. Many Omega 3 supplements in the market have low concentration of EPA and DHA, which require you to pop 2 or 3 softgels in order to consume similar amount of EPA and DHA that can be found in 1 softgel of RxOmega-3 Factor. Furthermore, RxOmega-3 Factors is made of pharmaceutical grade fish oil concentrate, so the purity and quality of the source can be assured. Personally, I do not experience any fishy burps. High recommended!

Best value for high EPA

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I started taking this stuff as a "self experimentation" project to see effects of high EPA on mood (google it). This was the best value I had found, and in higher doses (8 caps a day), they do help with mood. Great value.