• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

best price than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1566023 on Mar 11, 2014

If you put 237 ml in capsules will be almost 237 caps. the price is cheap than capsules

Wonderful stuff, with reservations

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jun 24, 2012

Picks me up when I'm feeling down, but does seem to cause some GI distress. It was great when it first came out, but I find the natural triglyceride form products that are starting to come out now are superior.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer1570470 on Dec 13, 2011

High in Omega 3 but unfortunately has a strong fishy taste.

Does the trick but still taste like fish.

Posted by Reviewer1447693 on Aug 27, 2011

This product is wonderful in helping out with inflammation in my knees and back! I also bought this product because i was very curious on what EPA and DHA could do for me. It definitely gives an extra pep to my step and i feel much more cognitive at work throughout the entire day. Great stuff but they need to do something about the fish taste, kind of hard to slug down at 6 in the morning.

Fish Oil Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2912120 on Jul 28, 2011

This is the way to get your daily fish oil. It's quick and much better than the many pills I needed to take. Not really enjoying the taste that well, but it gets over with pretty fast.

Corey Pitsillidi

Posted by Reviewer1256367 on Jul 20, 2011

great but not so great taste but easy to handle

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Orange Flavored fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1092622 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product. I suffer from depression and I haven't had an episode since about a week after starting this product. My energy level has been extrodinary also. I can run circles around my kids again. I can tell this supplement has made a slight improvement in the arthritis I have also.

Easy way to get a larger dose of EPA

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I love that I can get a good size dose of EPA without having to take a handful of pills. The only thing I don't like is the taste, it is fishy. I take it in a shot of orange juice and wash it down with a second shot but I still sometimes get a little fishy reminder I could do without.

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »