10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Jul 30, 2011

My MD introduced me to RxOmega-3 Factors and iherb about a year ago. At that time, I could not sleep through the night, was experiencing extreme mood and personality changes, a severe depression/anxiety disorder and a list of physical problems a mile long. Thanks to my doctor and iherb, I am able to lead a more normal life- and my blood pressure went down 20 points. I urge anyone who is experiencing a sleep disorder, depression, mental confusion and fatigue, please try this. A teaspoon or 2 of fish oil cannot hurt you but sleep deprivation and depression can. I think this is the best product of its kind money can buy. UPDATE: Everyone around me notices a difference if I skip a few days. I literally don't feel "happiness" at all if I stop taking this. Gelcaps just don't cut it for me, I can't digest the coating. I need the liquid. After 3 years of using this product, it's still the best.

Anti-depressant Anti-Inflamatory Pro-Cognition

Posted by Reviewer2171054 on Aug 15, 2011

The title of this critique says it all. This brand of fish oil is the strongest that I know of in this price category, the price doubles for stronger. The product is molecularly distilled to remove impurities. This is particularly important because concentrated products of the seas can also mean concentrated levels of lead, mercury and other undesirables. Read Dr. Barry Sears " The Anti-Inflamation Zone for interesting research on fish oil and its pro-health effects on our bodies and minds.

I've noticed a couple of changes

Posted by Reviewer1476343 on Aug 20, 2010

I know that it will take some time for it to work for me and I'm willing to give it the time that's needed. I can tell that some changes have happened for me, like feeling a bit of energy during the day and sleeping longer hours at night now and neither of those has happened in a very long time and is a great improvement. Since I'm dealing with multiple medical problems I know I have a long haul ahead of me and I must take one day at a time and I just thank God for being able to sleep at night again for starters.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1693442 on Feb 19, 2011

This product is awesome. My acupuncturist recommended it 2 years ago. I exercise, lift weights and run regularly; often I would get tendonitis or stiffness. I was skeptical, but after a month I could really tell the difference. I generally rely on exercise/diet to keep healthy; this is the only supplement that I take - it is absolutely worth it.

Highly recommended product!

Posted by Reviewer1301217 on Jan 19, 2010

I'm really happy I ordered RXOmega-3 Factors. Nice flavor, easy to take, and most importantly, after ten days of taking 1tsp a day the effects are showing. My energy level is coming back, I have less joint pain. I will continue taking this fish oil for a long time!