July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1341574 on Mar 11, 2010

Despite the fact I am overweight and eat quite badly, my cholesterol levels have always been ok (not good though). A couple of months ago I started to eat better and use this fish oil. Last week my doctor told me, that my cholesterol levels are now better than great. He used the words "Very exceptional for western people, your cholesterol levels are more like primitive people have." I think that without this fish oil my cholesterol levels would be good now, but this great stuff made them better than great. Thank You Natural Factors!

Natural Factors Fish Oil is helping me with infimation

Posted by Reviewer2666460 on Dec 01, 2011

just received my blood work from my doctor my sed rate went down my ra factor went down about 20 points I am thrilled i have only been taking one teaspoon will soon be asking my ra doc if i would be able to take more also i have had so much pain in the bottom of my feet i just couldnt stand it now i do not have pain in the bottom of my feet love what this oil is doing for me

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Orange Flavored fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1092622 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product. I suffer from depression and I haven't had an episode since about a week after starting this product. My energy level has been extrodinary also. I can run circles around my kids again. I can tell this supplement has made a slight improvement in the arthritis I have also.

Good Choice

Posted by Reviewer1004657 on Jul 27, 2010

I have used this product for a year now, and this is very good value for money. I have noticed significant improvement to overall health, memory and mood included. Needs to be used for at least 30 days to see improvement. Recommended

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Dec 05, 2009

My daughter starting taking this product several years ago when she hit puberty and started having anxiety, mild OCD, and sleep issues. I didnt want her to be taking conventional medicine and tried this natural product instead. It has been a blessing and solved all her issues. She still takes it to this day (she has been using it for almost 3 years now) and knows that when she starts having issues, it is usually because she forgot to take her Omega 3 for several days in a row. Thank you Iherb for this fine product!