• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer1570470 on Dec 13, 2011

High in Omega 3 but unfortunately has a strong fishy taste.

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

review

Posted by Reviewer1426961 on Jul 22, 2008

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2820363 on Jan 06, 2009

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.

Good

Posted by 5677771745612368841 on Sep 30, 2014

The taste is bearable. I just take a swig straight from the bottle to avoid spilling any.

Good quality but makes me burp

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is a great quality fish oil and I add to my morning smoothie to bump up the Omega 3's but it makes me have orange-fishy tasting burps for an hour or so after consuming. I prefer the Genuine Health Omega Joy capsules although they are a little pricey. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good stuff but awful taste

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Feb 06, 2011

Even I who love fish still think the taste is bad. If you dont love fish I think you need to buy the softgels.

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1303759 on Feb 28, 2009

It was okay. I really did not notice a difference between the pharmaceutical grade or Carlson's.

Wasteful design

Posted by violetdream on Nov 06, 2010

The fish oil is great, but I end up wasting some every time. The opening is poorly designed & the oil spills out down the side as I try to pour it into a measuring spoon. I really hope they improve the opening!

RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml

Posted by Reviewer1354786 on Jun 21, 2011

This is the nastiest tasting stuff ever.No orange flavor just fish.Took one teaspoon first morning and the smell of fish was for all day.Anything it might drip on smells like fish.The bottle needs to be improved also cause when you pour it into the spoon it runs down the side of the bottle and then the room smells like fish.Bought two bottles and the unopened bottle is being returned for a refund. Glenn