Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Great pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1760307 From Illinois on Jan 01, 2010

We've been taking this product for several years. The taste is fine and the price is great. We are sure that this product is responsible for a tremendous improvement in our health and our stress levels. We store unopened bottles standing upright in the freezer and keep the open bottle in the refrigerator. This way we never run out and can buy in quantity for an even greater value.

best omega 3 oil

Posted by Reviewer2044239 From Florida on Jan 09, 2013

My good cholesterol went up from 43 to 54 thanks to this oil.I tried different brands before and none of them made a difference in my good cholesterol.also triglycerides and VLDL cholesterol were cut in half.All of this after about 4 months taking 2 tablespoons a day.I take more than recommended because I have some health issues.AMAZING!!!

Tasted horrible.

Posted by Reviewer2669743 From Wisconsin on Feb 07, 2010

I wanted to gag or something

A Great Choice

Posted by Reviewer1512661 From New York on Nov 13, 2009

The highest amount of Omega 3 & DHA I have yet to find. I take about a tablespoon a day and it has been doing wonders for my Multiple Sclerosis. I have tried many different fish oils (there are quite a few decent brands out there today) but this is the one I keep going back to and reordering time and time again. Thanks!

Best Deal On Pharmaceutical Grade EPA/DHA So Far

Posted by Reviewer2748130 From California on Sep 27, 2008

The balance is about 2:1, which I believe is ideal. I contacted the manufacturer regarding screening for contaminants, and they made enough official noise to make me believe that they do employ the highest independently controlled testing. When I asked why IFOSH didn't still rate them, they said their tests were the same. I believe them, obviously, because I take about 2Tbsp/day. Best deal I've found so far. Good/no flavor, also. But that's never bothered me.