• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Annoying fish smell

Posted by Reviewer2428410 on Jun 24, 2011

My kid hates it. I hate it. Even if I don't take it, the smell is annoying. Fish with orrange smell. Yuck. I'd rather it were just fish...

RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml

Posted by Reviewer1354786 on Jun 21, 2011

This is the nastiest tasting stuff ever.No orange flavor just fish.Took one teaspoon first morning and the smell of fish was for all day.Anything it might drip on smells like fish.The bottle needs to be improved also cause when you pour it into the spoon it runs down the side of the bottle and then the room smells like fish.Bought two bottles and the unopened bottle is being returned for a refund. Glenn

working on a 4 month session

Posted by Reviewer2928397 on Jun 04, 2011

my husband recently went to a lipid clinic after doctors couldn,t get his liver readings to get under control. After taking normal fish oil capsuls they suggested he go to mega doses of your product. This and another product are to be taken for 4 months and then have more blood work done to see the results. We will know the results on august 29. Thank You

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2362427 on May 19, 2011

Excelent, this product keep my wife alive.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Apr 17, 2011

I like the lemon flavor.

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

From Bursa City, Turkey

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 31, 2011

It's very cheap way of taking omega 3 fatty acids in comparison to capsules.I'm using one bottle for two months.Thank you for İHerb for these best quality products.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1693442 on Feb 19, 2011

This product is awesome. My acupuncturist recommended it 2 years ago. I exercise, lift weights and run regularly; often I would get tendonitis or stiffness. I was skeptical, but after a month I could really tell the difference. I generally rely on exercise/diet to keep healthy; this is the only supplement that I take - it is absolutely worth it.

Good stuff but awful taste

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Feb 06, 2011

Even I who love fish still think the taste is bad. If you dont love fish I think you need to buy the softgels.

smaller doses

Posted by Reviewer1696443 on Nov 10, 2010

This is virtually the same as Natural Factors Omega3 except that I can take one teaspoon instead of a tablespoon. I like that.