July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

Good stuff but awful taste

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Feb 06, 2011

Even I who love fish still think the taste is bad. If you dont love fish I think you need to buy the softgels.

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1303759 on Feb 28, 2009

It was okay. I really did not notice a difference between the pharmaceutical grade or Carlson's.

Good quality but makes me burp

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is a great quality fish oil and I add to my morning smoothie to bump up the Omega 3's but it makes me have orange-fishy tasting burps for an hour or so after consuming. I prefer the Genuine Health Omega Joy capsules although they are a little pricey. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Messy

Posted by Reviewer1268143 on Jan 09, 2010

For every teaspoon dispensed, another half wound up over the bottle, then my hands. After a few days of this, I was so irritated, I threw the rest out.