10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

Good stuff but awful taste

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Feb 06, 2011

Even I who love fish still think the taste is bad. If you dont love fish I think you need to buy the softgels.

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1303759 on Feb 28, 2009

It was okay. I really did not notice a difference between the pharmaceutical grade or Carlson's.

Good quality but makes me burp

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is a great quality fish oil and I add to my morning smoothie to bump up the Omega 3's but it makes me have orange-fishy tasting burps for an hour or so after consuming. I prefer the Genuine Health Omega Joy capsules although they are a little pricey. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!