Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 2-star

Burped Up Fish Oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 From California on Apr 24, 2007

I used this product as directed and was not impressed with burping up nasty tasting fish oil! YUCKY!! I have begun Twinlab's NKO Krill Oil and love using this product to receive, which also delivers EFA's without having to burp up Fish Oil!

Needs Lemon Oil-Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 From California on Jan 18, 2008

This would be a decent product if it did not repeat on me like a Howitzer. I previously used a product from Nordic Naturals that had lemon oil in it and never repeated on me. I tried this one because it is cheaper but I'm going back to the other product or perhaps Arctic Pure which also has the lemon oil in it. All Fish Oil products should really have the lemon oil in it-it does wonders for digesting the stuff.

Made me sick!

Posted by EmiMesic From Bosnia and Herzegovina on Sep 06, 2012

I felt very nauseated each time I took them :-( Maybe it is because I do suffer from a heavy-metal poisoning, I don´t now, I just can´t handle them. Too bad, they are great for you..