• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Problems continue with packing

Posted by Reviewer1617052 on Nov 21, 2013

This item I have consistently ordered from Australia for approximately 8 years now in large quantities every order placed and whilst the product is good - the packaging is poor - The Vitamins arrive after probably 2 weeks in transit and the Vitamin containers have been smashing up against one another inside the box as there is rarely sufficiently packing material to hold them in place/position securely ...not even newspaper! I have emailed iherb and raised the issue ...I was ignored! It does make one wonder just how important is the customer ?- even one who spends $100's each year! It is largely because of their packaging that I find I cannot recommend them to others in Australia as a company to rely on!

Posted by 4614738597460785173 on Nov 20, 2013

no fish smell

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Nov 16, 2013

My hubby is taking this. No reflux and he says its great.

Natural Factors, RXOmega 3 Factors

Posted by ivyengland on Nov 10, 2013

My husband was told to take 1000mg. of fish oil a day and he likes these. No problem in taking them. I however, cannot take these. If I do they make me nauseous and give me headaches. I take Nordic Naturals fish oil which works for me.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

Great product, thank you!

good

Posted by 5493789620262512057 on Oct 22, 2013

omega 3 is essential for adult cardiovascular diease. Rxomega 3 factor give free co q 10 drug for buyer. both drug is reccomended for adult ^

Average

Posted by GenLim on Oct 17, 2013

Not sure if it helps. Feel the same so far

big softgel but u get what u need. I bite mine cause I cant swallow pills, yuck

Posted by Reviewer2899561 on Oct 15, 2013

You need your DHA and EPA from an animal source like oily fish, and then your ALA and lutein biotein I get in a flax seed formula for omega 3's from plant source. Taking the flaxseed formula with these sure help prevent constipation when u have to take pain killers muscle relaxers and tranquilisers. And I know we are getting all our omega 3 6 9 and our EPA DHA and ALA for our hearts and brains, and the lubricants for our skin eyes and hair.

I Love

Posted by 5643221536522569110 on Oct 15, 2013

好產品

just one a day

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Oct 15, 2013

love it. we were taking 2 or more of another brand with this we only take 1 a day.