• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1292119 on Nov 26, 2008

I'd lost 85 pounds and reached a plateau. I started taking these after doing some reading about the Omega 3 deficiencies in the US. After about 3 weeks I've lost another 5 pounds! They have just a little fishy taste for a couple of hours after taking them. But not bad at all.

Best Value of All fish oils

Posted by Katherine on Aug 25, 2009

No other fish oil pricing can touch the value of this based on price per mg EPA/DHA per 1000 mg capsule. And b/c it's a best seller at iherb, you know it's fresh - never rancid.

Needs Lemon Oil-Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jan 18, 2008

This would be a decent product if it did not repeat on me like a Howitzer. I previously used a product from Nordic Naturals that had lemon oil in it and never repeated on me. I tried this one because it is cheaper but I'm going back to the other product or perhaps Arctic Pure which also has the lemon oil in it. All Fish Oil products should really have the lemon oil in it-it does wonders for digesting the stuff.

Burped Up Fish Oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Apr 24, 2007

I used this product as directed and was not impressed with burping up nasty tasting fish oil! YUCKY!! I have begun Twinlab's NKO Krill Oil and love using this product to receive, which also delivers EFA's without having to burp up Fish Oil!

cannot take this

Posted by Reviewer1314438 on Oct 24, 2007

I cannot take this. Shortly after taking it I start burping and constantly taste fish oil. Very unpleasant.

Kevin F

Posted by Reviewer1286120 on Oct 09, 2007

This is by far the best value in high potency fish oil. My joints feel better, my dry flaky skin is controlled. I dread running out!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1585335 on Aug 09, 2012

Not overly fishy.

Best Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1589205 on Jan 05, 2008

Been using this product for about 1 year. Notice in my skin so must be good for the inside!

Omega 3 fish oil, Natural Factors Pharmaceutical grade

Posted by Reviewer2275318 on Nov 11, 2008

This is a pure, unadulterated fish oil with vital anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive properties. My practitioner tested it for purity and it easily passed the test!

A must have..

Posted by Reviewer2266886 on Mar 02, 2008

While I'm believe that the jury is still out on most supplements. That is not at all how I feel about fish oil. I take it, my HDL increases, I don't take it, my HDL decreases. It's that simple. I've started and stopped several times and always with the same results. As for Natural Factors specifically, I did some looking around when I considered adding fish oil to my diet. I liked what I saw about Natural Factors and have been using it since. So, would I recommend it. You bet!