Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Number #1 Suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2273501 on May 25, 2006

Very helpful for my pain and general health. Dramatically improves my skin, hair, and nails. When I ran out for awhile my health deteriorated considerably. When I got back on this Fish oil it improved again. This is a excellent quality brand and at a very resonable price. I think this is the best deal for this level of quality.

No Fishy Burp. Great Price for a Parmantical Brand

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I have the great positive effects of fish oil. Too long to be listed here but you can see its benefits by those reviewers whom have raved so much of its benefits which I too have the same experience as them. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Quantity meets quality at a right price

Posted by philla on Feb 08, 2013

Best regards

High strenth quality fish oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I take it to help with PCOS and all round health. High levels of epa and dha and pure oil which is very important with fish oils as many cheap oils can be contaminated with PCBs and mercury etc.. Seems to help with memory and concentration. I also definitely have less knee pain when I take these as when I run out after a few days they ache again. These do not repeat much when taken with food. Oils are also digested and absorbed most effectively when taken in the morning as your digestive system is at its optimum so breakfast is ideal time to take them. For people who have difficulty digesting oils taking a Milk Thistle supplement also can really help as it improves liver function and helps aid fat digestion.

Softgels WAY too big

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Apr 03, 2009

Natural Factors is a great company, but these capsules could choke a horse! I'm used to taking Zyflamend and several other large softgels and capsules, but I choked on these. A good formula, but avoid unless taking horse capsules doesn't bother you.