10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Orange Flavored fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1092622 on Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product. I suffer from depression and I haven't had an episode since about a week after starting this product. My energy level has been extrodinary also. I can run circles around my kids again. I can tell this supplement has made a slight improvement in the arthritis I have also.

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Apr 07, 2011

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2820363 on Jan 06, 2009

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

review

Posted by Reviewer1426961 on Jul 22, 2008

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »