• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Mr. Nicholas V.

Posted by 5298321200934332880 on May 19, 2015

I can't thank you enough for you wonderful product. I have been suffering with Prepheral Neuropathy for the past 7 years with much suffering. My feet were always burning all night long. I have tried many different drugs for a long time with horrible side effects. One of my daughters suggested that I try your fish oil that she buys from a health food store. After a few weeks I started to feel improvement in my neuropathy. Now I'm a new person. I can't believe that I now can sleep through the night. Your fish oil is a wonder for. I'm on my second bottle now. Thank you,Thank you.

Ótima compra.

Posted by 4848086095491948463 on Aug 11, 2014

Excelente produto, entrega rápida, site super eficiente. Recomendo a todos. Obrigado.

Great for those who like a liquid instead of a pill

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

Works great and great tasting as well!

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 ratio EPA:DHA + delicious + no stomach upset.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 28, 2013

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 + delicious + no stomach upset . . . I have never taken fish oil like this. I had stopped prior fish oil products because of stomach side effects. This product has NO side effects at 1 tablespoon in water only, without food, first thing in the morning - really! I tablespoon = 6.75 grams of omega 3. Right now, I feel as though I could easily double that amount. I am seeking blood pressure lowering benefits and mood elevation. I will update soon to provide feedback on these benefits.

best omega 3 oil

Posted by Reviewer2044239 on Jan 09, 2013

My good cholesterol went up from 43 to 54 thanks to this oil.I tried different brands before and none of them made a difference in my good cholesterol.also triglycerides and VLDL cholesterol were cut in half.All of this after about 4 months taking 2 tablespoons a day.I take more than recommended because I have some health issues.AMAZING!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2646243 on Jun 07, 2012

Ok taste!

Very good choice

Posted by PeterSmithUK on Apr 05, 2012

I've tried lots of oils and this is good quality. The taste is nutral, it's easy to digest (if you find oils hard to digest), it's very concentrated with high EPA. it does not go off before you can finish the bottle. I use for bipolar ailing with Lithinase, if you to see my information on using supplements for bipolar see the link http://db.tt/gjRnAxFp

the best relation quality/price

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Dec 21, 2011

the only problem is its taste, not for people squeamish

Natural Factors Fish Oil is helping me with infimation

Posted by Reviewer2666460 on Dec 01, 2011

just received my blood work from my doctor my sed rate went down my ra factor went down about 20 points I am thrilled i have only been taking one teaspoon will soon be asking my ra doc if i would be able to take more also i have had so much pain in the bottom of my feet i just couldnt stand it now i do not have pain in the bottom of my feet love what this oil is doing for me

Best Fish Oil Yet

Posted by Reviewer2183290 on Nov 07, 2011

I used to take from 6 or more fish oil capsules twice each day, (that is if I remembered to take the second handful before dinner). I often experienced heartburn and often had those smelly burps. My Lipidologist recommended I try the Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors to help control my cholesterol without the hassle of all those pills. I use a 2 teaspoon medicine spoon to get the 4+ grams of EPA/DHA he wants me to have every day. The feel of drinking an oily substance was a little weird at first, but it's not a bother after a few days. No fishy aftertaste or burps whatsoever. I am so glad I found this.