10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Best Deal On Pharmaceutical Grade EPA/DHA So Far

Posted by Reviewer2748130 on Sep 27, 2008

The balance is about 2:1, which I believe is ideal. I contacted the manufacturer regarding screening for contaminants, and they made enough official noise to make me believe that they do employ the highest independently controlled testing. When I asked why IFOSH didn't still rate them, they said their tests were the same. I believe them, obviously, because I take about 2Tbsp/day. Best deal I've found so far. Good/no flavor, also. But that's never bothered me.

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 ratio EPA:DHA + delicious + no stomach upset.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 28, 2013

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 + delicious + no stomach upset . . . I have never taken fish oil like this. I had stopped prior fish oil products because of stomach side effects. This product has NO side effects at 1 tablespoon in water only, without food, first thing in the morning - really! I tablespoon = 6.75 grams of omega 3. Right now, I feel as though I could easily double that amount. I am seeking blood pressure lowering benefits and mood elevation. I will update soon to provide feedback on these benefits.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2362427 on May 19, 2011

Excelent, this product keep my wife alive.

review

Posted by Reviewer1426961 on Jul 22, 2008

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2820363 on Jan 06, 2009

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.