10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 ratio EPA:DHA + delicious + no stomach upset.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 28, 2013

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 + delicious + no stomach upset . . . I have never taken fish oil like this. I had stopped prior fish oil products because of stomach side effects. This product has NO side effects at 1 tablespoon in water only, without food, first thing in the morning - really! I tablespoon = 6.75 grams of omega 3. Right now, I feel as though I could easily double that amount. I am seeking blood pressure lowering benefits and mood elevation. I will update soon to provide feedback on these benefits.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2362427 on May 19, 2011

Excelent, this product keep my wife alive.

review

Posted by Reviewer1426961 on Jul 22, 2008

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2820363 on Jan 06, 2009

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.