• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on May 04, 2009

I like the high dose of EPA/DHA in a single serving. Taste is good! I started giving it to my 10 yr old son diagnosed with Down syndrome and within a week his teacher was telling me he is working so much harder and she has seen such a difference in his academic work. Wow!! I take it too.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on May 26, 2009

Almost tasteless, though we mix it with a little orange juice for our teenage son. 1.5 to 2 teaspoons per day provides the therapeutic dose with the same or greater efficacy for depression as Prozac. The 8 oz bottle is expensive, but a little goes a long way. It does not cause burping in anyone in our family.

Good for the Brain

Posted by Reviewer1218343 on Nov 30, 2008

I bought this oil to increase brain function for my 10 year old, very picky daughter. If the taste can pass with her then it's a great product.

Almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer3028369 on Aug 18, 2009

Really high omega content, not as oily and much thinner compared with others, making it somewhat harder to take and easier to spill. Good flavor also.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1865937 on Aug 24, 2009

The best fish oil I've found - no aftertaste, and the flavor is light. I also like the super concentration. WOuld like to see a larger size! Thanks.

EPA/DHA

Posted by Reviewer1955884 on Sep 15, 2009

Best epa/dha, tastes very good!

A great experience!

Posted by Reviewer1293426 on Nov 09, 2009

I am glad to find this in liquid for such a reasonable price! Keep up the good work!!!

smaller doses

Posted by Reviewer1696443 on Nov 10, 2010

This is virtually the same as Natural Factors Omega3 except that I can take one teaspoon instead of a tablespoon. I like that.

Excellten!

Posted by Reviewer2991093 on Dec 01, 2008

Very fast shipping!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Apr 17, 2011

I like the lemon flavor.