• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Not fishy

Posted by Reviewer1585353 on Apr 11, 2010

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2054654 on Apr 09, 2010

excellent

perfect

Posted by Reviewer3114816 on Mar 23, 2010

came very quickly and it perfect shape. thanks!

highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1303426 on Mar 22, 2010

My daughter has been using this since 4th grade for her attention deficit. Now, am using it to help me with my memory and dry skin.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2074513 on Mar 18, 2010

Excellent - easy to take - no fish taste.

Unsatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1166756 on Mar 16, 2010

I couldn't stand the taste. I thought I bought capsules.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1341574 on Mar 11, 2010

Despite the fact I am overweight and eat quite badly, my cholesterol levels have always been ok (not good though). A couple of months ago I started to eat better and use this fish oil. Last week my doctor told me, that my cholesterol levels are now better than great. He used the words "Very exceptional for western people, your cholesterol levels are more like primitive people have." I think that without this fish oil my cholesterol levels would be good now, but this great stuff made them better than great. Thank You Natural Factors!

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1853918 on Mar 08, 2010

RxOmega-3 Factors recommended by pharmacist friend. No dramatic change but overall have fewer aches and pains. Not fishy taste if kept in refrigerator.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2573213 on Mar 01, 2010

This orange flavored oil has no lingering after taste and has the hightest EPA/dha of all my researched oils.

Nice product, lousy package

Posted by Reviewer1040542 on Feb 21, 2010

I like the Natural Factors RxOmega-3 capsules and liquids. I take the capsules, my dog takes the liquid. The problem is the wide mouth and glass container make it difficult to dole out a quarter-teaspoon without spilling another half-teaspoon. I'd love to see this packaged in a plastic squeeze bottle with nozzle-type top.