• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

DO NOT BUY. Went rancid quickly

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on May 11, 2012

Product seems okay at first, but either due to bad product quality or the poor seal on the bottle, the softgels went rancid in a mere two months (1.5 years before the expiration date). What a waste of $16.17.

TUMMY TROUBLES

Posted by Reviewer1253455 on Sep 22, 2011

I wish I could recommend this product, but I had to stop taking them due to upset stomach problems. I will try another brand or combination, but for me, these were not the best. Luckily, my husband is able to tolerate them.

To fishy tasting

Posted by Reviewer3268855 on Jun 01, 2011

We tried it for a full week but the fish taste never subsided.

best price...but the smell is unpleasant for me..

Posted by Reviewer2137589 on Feb 26, 2011

I do not take this any more... I changed Omega3 to Nordic Natures Ultimate product.

burping

Posted by Reviewer2810401 on Feb 13, 2011

This brand even after freezing is making me burp that fishy aftertaste. gross

bad burps

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on May 07, 2010

Husband and I can't take these; both of us got very bad fish burps; tried freezing the capsules and that didn't help.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

Fishy smell and taste

Posted by Reviewer1802447 on Feb 01, 2010

There was fish oil on the outside of the capsules. The odor was apparent as soon as the bottles were opened and the taste was awful. I don't believe I would purchase this product again.

Softgels WAY too big

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Apr 03, 2009

Natural Factors is a great company, but these capsules could choke a horse! I'm used to taking Zyflamend and several other large softgels and capsules, but I choked on these. A good formula, but avoid unless taking horse capsules doesn't bother you.

M Schoenbaechler

Posted by Reviewer3289715 on Feb 10, 2008

The smelly burping was more than I could take after a few days of taking the product. If there's a way around this, I'd love to know.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »