10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

My health care provider recommended

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 17, 2009

My naturopath suggested this brand because he said pharmaceutical grade means I'll be avoiding mercury that could come with other fish oils.

PCOS and Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1833579 on Nov 15, 2006

Recently I have been diagnosed with PCOS, which has taken a toll on my skin. I had quite a bit of acne on my face, oily skin, and loss of hair. I have noticed after only 3 weeks of taking the product that my skin (acne and all) is 99% improved and my hair is fullest and healthiest it has been in a long time. In general I feel healthier and my tiredness is gone! I whole-heartedly back up this product.

GMP, Consumer Labs tested Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1286643 on Nov 14, 2008

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors scored the highest possible with Consumer Labs products testing as well as carrying the GMP seal - a personal requirement for any supplement. At this time I have not yet fully regularly incorporated RxOmega-3 into my supplement regimen but I trust completely in the product and the supplement is not too fishy tasting to be palatable.

Hip Pain Reduced

Posted by Reviewer2529771 on Aug 02, 2006

I ignored my hip joint pain for so long, I didn't even realize it hurt. That is, until after 3 weeks on this product. I realize now what I was tolerating and ignoring for 2 years. I was skeptical looking at these reviews, but the price was right, so I tried it. I am going to re-order, for sure.