Great

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Sep 13, 2014

Good!

Specified by UCLA Kidney Transplant

Posted by Reviewer2497460 on Jul 16, 2009

UCLA Kidney Transplant team suggested this particular mix of fish oil. They recommend 7 capsules per day. I've had no problem. The transplant is functioning well.

Think Smart

Posted by Reviewer2499580 on Aug 07, 2011

Research has proven the countless benefits of fish oil for many things. Having a mild case of MS, I use it for brain function and overall wellbeing.

fish pills

Posted by Reviewer2501281 on Feb 18, 2008

WE are very pleased with the iherb and that promptness that they have with getting your order to you. I will recommend them to all my friends.

Omega 3s are essential

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Jul 31, 2012

Quality product. I like doubling or tripling suggested dose on days when I'm not getting omega 3s from the food I eat.

best in class

Posted by Reviewer2393435 on Oct 25, 2010

I find this to be consistently the best product at the best price

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2393902 on Dec 19, 2008

I take it 6x daily! I believe it helps my immune system, as I haven't been ill in years!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2408013 on Jun 14, 2010

My dietician recommended this to lower my triglicerides. It worked wonders. Don't waste your money on prescription Fish oil.

no longer depressed

Posted by Reviewer2414200 on Nov 16, 2011

I take it to fight against tiredness and light depression (according to the experiments of David Servan-Schreiber): after a few days (5-6), I could already see a clear difference: my thoughts were much clearer, no more dark, and my tiredness is now a "normal" one (normal for a mother of 3 kids aged 6 months, 3.5 and 6.5 years)

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2415037 on Jan 20, 2010

My wife and I have been using this product for several years now with great success. My wife suffers from fibromyalgia and I, arthritis. This product has helped greatly. We have advised many of our friends to try this product s well.