Michael Patano

Posted by Reviewer3302098 on Jun 23, 2008

My Doctor recommended Natural Factors, RXOmega 3 Factors. I like the product and have high confidence in it for my heart. Michael Patano

highly recommended by most pundits

Posted by Reviewer1089483 on Jun 29, 2008

Very good product

Frank Ekker

Posted by Reviewer1249036 on Jul 02, 2008

This is one of the top two fish oil capsule products with its concentrated EPA and DHA, almost twice that of ordinary fish oils per capsule. No mercury and the least expensive of the two products.

Can't get better than this

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Apr 06, 2008

Can't get better than this

Pharmaceutical Grade Omega 3 Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer1383756 on Jun 20, 2008

I am very pleased with the product. THERE is NO after taste and I think my skin looks better. Since I have taken 3 other brands over the years, I feel iherb is the best and certainly is the best price. When friends compliment me on my appearance, I brag, "It is THE FISH OIL."

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1752072 on Oct 30, 2007

From what I can tell this is a great fish oil and is mercury and heavy metal free. Seems great to me!

Beats swallowing the oil

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

I love the fact that you don't have to take so many capsules to get an appropriate dosage.

Natural Factors,RxOmega-3 factors Pharmaceutical Grade Omega 3 Oils, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1134973 on Oct 31, 2007

My husband uses this product and again, it works great and Iherb is always cheaper and shippied faster. We love this site and we are always giving out the Iherb site's name to our friends and are no hooked on shopping with you.

thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2583379 on Nov 02, 2007

I like this product very much. My friend recommended iherb and this Omega3 to me. and I would do the same to more person I know.

iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer3043795 on Nov 06, 2007

iHerb is alway very prompt in filling my orders. I appreciate this very much.