Good value

Posted by Reviewer2701848 on Feb 27, 2009

Much more concentrated than other brands; good value for price if you compare milligrams of EPA and DHA.

Export to Germany, Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1509326 on Mar 02, 2009

The item arrived 8 days after the purchase at the customs in Germany. Thank you for quick delivery and all the best.

Natural Factors, RX Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg, 240 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Jan 06, 2009

Great product. Can be taken once a day or more as needed. Good price for larger amount.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1147279 on Jan 06, 2009

High quality, excellent product.

Best fish oil - Best value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer1125330 on Jan 08, 2009

Tried various brands. Best value for the money (240 softgel bottle). Helps with the skin and general health. I notice the difference when I am not taking this.

I like

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Nov 09, 2008

The best that I have found so far.

Dr. Recomended

Posted by Reviewer3121224 on Jan 01, 2009

My physician requested I use the Natural Factors fish oil with great results- well, the Dr. says the results have been great so I am good with that report. Of course I am always happy with iHerb and the shipping speed they provide.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1665399 on Nov 14, 2008

I've been using this for years, all our family members, including the dogs, take it.

Best Price...Fastest Shipping...Iherb's the best

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Nov 14, 2008

Best Price and the fastest shipping from US to Canada....4-7 days depending on season. EPA is a very good adjunct to anti-psychotics for those with chronic schizophrenia. Most research observed uses about 2grams of EPA per day. For my grandma, 4 pills of these (1.6grams of EPA) already yields stunning results, and her antipsychotic medication (Risperdal) has been reduced to a all-time minimum of 2mg.

Excellent, the best product of it's kind

Posted by Reviewer1239453 on Nov 15, 2008

Thank you Natural Factors for such a great product at a reasonable price. I have my whole family taking this. My father has an artificial heart valve and high blood pressure and he takes this twice a day with no after effects. My mother and I have high cholesterol and have also been taking this twice a day. Thank you iHerb for excellent service at a great price.